A beta/demo fans just joined ! :)

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
Hello everyone ! :)
Just wanted to drop a message here to say that this website is very good, and so this forum too :) (FF VII :cloudball:)

I love to discover new things, and learn more about stuff that aren't properly documented yet, like beta or demo contents ! ^^

Greetings from France :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Bienvenue et merde! :monster: We've got a few French/French Canadian members so you're not alone. Shad is your go-to guy for finding out amazing details about games you wouldn't normally see.

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
Shub Niggurath : Thanks, I feel less alone then, and I'm surprised you know about other meanings of the word "merde" ! xD
Actuall, Shad is the one that made me discover about this place through his researches ... so I think you're right ^^

Shademp : Merci/Thanks ! :)
It's thanks to you I found this place, you're doing an amazing job ! ^^ I got a brand new copy of DoC Beta, and I'm glad people like you exists ! ^^

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Greetings & Salutations!!~ Always nice to see Shad's stuff bring somebody else new and rad around.

X :neo:

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
I cannot thank individually everyone here, so thanks everyone for the warm messages, I appreciate it ! :3
And I shall say ... Vive TLS ! :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's what we're all hoping but we're still waiting on Yop to sort the forum upgrade stuff out. :watchingu:

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
That's what we're all hoping but we're still waiting on Yop to sort the forum upgrade stuff out. :watchingu:

Yop ? :P
272488uullbdpj.jpg

Merci Fancy~ xD

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yop, short for YopY. :monster: AKA Cthulhu, the Great Old One, owner of the site. Very much not a shit milkshake.

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
Oooooh, now I get it :P xD
Well, I wanted to make a joke about it ... but it failed, my bad lol

How to even pronounce the word "Cthulhu" out loud anyway ? LOL

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
There's a reason we call him Yop. :P

But if you want to try:

The first syllable is like the "ca" in "catastrophe", the second syllable is like "through" without the "r", and the third syllable is like the word "loo".

/kəˈθuːˌluː/

(inb4 someone says it's not pronounceable by humans or some shit)

Tenshin26100

A fan of Betas/Demos
There's a reason we call him Yop. :P

But if you want to try:

The first syllable is like the "ca" in "catastrophe", the second syllable is like "through" without the "r", and the third syllable is like the word "loo".

/kəˈθuːˌluː/

(inb4 someone says it's not pronounceable by humans or some shit)

Godamnit, that is quite the thing to spell pronounce out loud damnit ... you are right to call him Yop ... much easier to remember, and to spell LOL

And thanks for the messages Cacti & Obsidian Fire :)

Top Bottom