A Fan’s Eye View: Final Fantasy Unlimited

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
FFU.png

I told you we were going to do it. I told you we were going to do commentary for Final Fantasy Unlimited.
And so we are.
But what is Final Fantasy Unlimited?

Final Fantasy Unlimited is an animated Final Fantasy, like Legend of the Crystals or Episode Denzel. Unlike those, it's not related to any particular Final Fantasy. Rather, it's blending common elements of all of them. It's also schizophrenic and insane at times as a result. What starts as a story of two twelve year olds, Ai and Yu Hayakawa, trying to find their parents very quickly turns into an adventure as they board a train leaving for the world outside their reality, into a strange world that more than earns the moniker wonderland. On the way, they meet a Martial Artist named Lisa, a mysterious cloaked <s>Vincent clone</s> gunman named Kaze, and a Chocobo that enjoys the taste of human hair.

For these first two episodes, we've gone and gotten myself and two people who've never seen the show before, Tennyo and Gym Leader Devil, to do the first two of several commentaries for this show.

So sit back, relax, and get your copy of Unlimited Ready, because we've got commentaries for the first and second episodes. So right click, save the commentaries, get your copy of Final Fantasy Unlimited ready to go and join us on the train ride through the strange and unusual world of Wonderland.

Last edited:
Top Bottom