A New Lifestream Forum Introduction Thread

First Tsurugi

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Ehrgeiz Strife
Hello Lifestream Forums, my username is to the left of my post so if you read it then you'll know who I am. I'm not the type to make jokes mainly because I'm not a funny guy, but I do laugh at jokes (at least one's that are good). As you can probably figure out (probably) I'm not that much of a "upbeat" person, I never have been and maybe never will be. A friend of mine (Fenrir) dragged me into to registering on to the forums and well so far I like everything that I see. My first game was Final Fantasy VII and well it's pretty much been the only game I've been so passionate about.

That's all I'll talk about when it comes to me.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Hello there and welcome! ;)

I hope you post lots and enjoy the forum. There are nice people here (Cookie Monster ;P ) and most of threads created are pretty good.

Stick around, get to know the people (like I am doing right now) and show how passionate you are about FFVII :reptar:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Hello Lifestream Forums, my username is to the left of my post so if you read it then you'll know who I am. I'm not the type to make jokes mainly because I'm not a funny guy, but I do laugh at jokes (at least one's that are good). As you can probably figure out (probably) I'm not that much of a "upbeat" person, I never have been and maybe never will be. A friend of mine (Fenrir) dragged me into to registering on to the forums and well so far I like everything that I see. My first game was Final Fantasy VII and well it's pretty much been the only game I've been so passionate about.

That's all I'll talk about when it comes to me.

Welcome
:ondore:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Welcome to TLSF! :reptar: Where The Laughing Son Farts!

...don't worry, we don't require people to laugh at lame jokes. :monster:

First Tsurugi

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Ehrgeiz Strife
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be around for a long time. Thanks for all the "welcomes" and all that stuff. I'll see you guys around then.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Finally signed up here. Sorry it took so long for me to see it was you. Hey don't worry about that other place, just hang out here, okay ^_^

Hope to see you around :D

Hey I know this guy, he's awesome :monster:

Last edited:
Top Bottom