• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

A person has reached level 99 in the first reactor.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Brother of a friend of mine from school way back did that too. Don't know why this is newsworthy :monster:
FFVII is twenty years old, there's bound to be multiple people by now who have done this.

I'm on my cell phone and can't look for the link at the moment, but there was a guy on YouTube who accomplished this same thing a few years ago. Will find the link when I get home.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Not to discredit the guys effort but this is not a difficult task merely a time-consuming one.

Ghost X

giphy.gif

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Not to discredit the guys effort but this is not a difficult task merely a time-consuming one.
The dude who did it said the exact same thing. On the news site I read this on he'd left a long-ass comment all about how meaningless life is and how he was okay with wasting all his time on meaningless shit because of that. S'pretty funny but I can't find it now.

Reactions: Ite

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
The weekend before I went off to college, I started a new game for my 9 year old bro. I tooled around fighting those hell houses and green things until Cloud had Meteorain and Aerith had her level 3s.

He loved watching me play, but sucked at it himself so I gave him a little head start before I left.

But 99 before the first boss fight?? Even I have limits.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
@ CirclMastr: Weird flex but okay.

It’s kind of a funny article, and it mentions someone trying it before but giving up. Is CirclMastr the first person to upload it then? And the rest are old-school “I swear I did it” trophies?

Edit: found this guy, KartSeven, on YouTube, claims to be the 3rd to do it back in 2010:

“After F1Madman a few years ago and [...] Threemans”

Y’all do you folks ? I found F1Madman talking about the OP article on Gamefaqs, where he talks about the time he did it, and a photobucket image of his victory (remember photobucket? Awww) I couldn’t find the other guy. Crazy.

@ Clean Cut Chaos: That’s a much better* use of time because at least you’re engaging your brain. “How do I get the next limit quickly?” is a fun game because it depends on the limit you’re going for each time, and can be helped along with items, materia, and strategy. Whereas you don’t even have the materia menu in the first reactor, nor any real items. There is no strategy there except how to pay the electricity bill.

The dude who did it said the exact same thing. On the news site I read this on he'd left a long-ass comment all about how meaningless life is and how he was okay with wasting all his time on meaningless shit because of that. S'pretty funny but I can't find it now.

So I take it CirclMastr was enjoying the other guy’s playthrough as a kind of nihilistic expression piece, and that when it wasn’t completed he decided to do it himself? This is getting kind of awesome.

*by that I should mean “preferable to me”

Last edited:
Top Bottom