• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

A pleasure to be here with you all.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
My name is Prism, and I love classic RPGs. I have a decent amount of hobbies! My main ones are pixel art, character design, game development, emulation, nature, and old technology. I used to play piano, and intend to get back into it. There's a lot more that could be said about each of those, but I'll just let my future posts sort of speak for themselves in that regard. That's a decent enough baseline to go off of, aha.

The only classic console I owned when I was younger was the SNES; I never got to play the PS1 classics on console, only through emulation. About a year and a half ago, I changed that and bought a PS1. As far as RPGs are concerned, I've got Chrono Cross, Wild Arms, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, and Tactics. So I'm diving right back into it.

Having grown up with forums, it's been tough thinking that most of them have been run out by social media and Discord. Lately, I'm slowly finding out that it isn't quite true - I'm really glad to see an active community here. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.:cuppa:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I just joined not too long ago, and everyone is really nice here (which is refreshing). I don't look like someone who would enjoy rpgs, but I love Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and Cross, I am Setsuna etc. This has been a cool place to chat with people about some of those games:)

I'm working on a final fantasy artbook. If you would like to contribute some art, email me. This will not be sold. It's just something I've wanted to do:) [email protected]

Ghost X

There seems to be less activity here recently than usual, so I sure hope it doesn't die out either, but good to have you aboard! :monster:. I reckon we still have at least 10 regulars, and upwards of 30 non-regulars on this forum, so yeah.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Oh, forgot to mention that if you liked Chrono Cross, you'll love Chrono Trigger, its predecessor on the SNES. Absolutely classic game with an amazing and epic soundtrack. If you haven't played it, do it. You won't regret it, trust me.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!
Welcome aboard, Prism!! And cool avatar, Energy Breaker's a nice little game :D

It sure is. Nice to see people recognizing my icon.

There seems to be less activity here recently than usual, so I sure hope it doesn't die out either, but good to have you aboard! :monster:. I reckon we still have at least 10 regulars, and upwards of 30 non-regulars on this forum, so yeah.

Hey, that's enough people for my tastes right now. Seems good to get to know the regulars. I'm sure the numbers will spike up when the remake is released, as well. Nice to meet you!

Oh, forgot to mention that if you liked Chrono Cross, you'll love Chrono Trigger, its predecessor on the SNES. Absolutely classic game with an amazing and epic soundtrack. If you haven't played it, do it. You won't regret it, trust me.

Thanks Jairus! I'm right there with you. I was inspired to play Cross because of my love for Chrono Trigger, which is an astounding RPG that manages to check a lot of boxes in my RPG wishlist. Fun battle system, no grinding, good storylines, fun characters, nice secrets, and memorable music... You're absolutely right.

Cross is good too, but in very different ways. I got into Chrono Cross' story through playing its black sheep predecessor on the Satellaview, Radical Dreamers. Even if it's not canon, it was a cool introduction to a different story set in the Chrono Trigger universe. Nice to see our tastes align pretty well!

I just joined not too long ago, and everyone is really nice here (which is refreshing). I don't look like someone who would enjoy rpgs, but I love Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and Cross, I am Setsuna etc. This has been a cool place to chat with people about some of those games:)

I'm working on a final fantasy artbook. If you would like to contribute some art, email me. This will not be sold. It's just something I've wanted to do:)[email protected]
I'm pretty booked right now, but I do miss when fans just put together community projects like that. I'll consider it for sure when I have some time to spare. I appreciate the offer and I'll keep it in mind.

Top Bottom