A Proper Introduction

• Thread starter Deleted member 13557
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13557

I figured that after posting several threads cataloguing my journey from knowing practically nothing about FF, to completing FF7 (+ remake, CC, even posting a live reaction to AC), completing FF9, starting FF8, and deciding that I'm gonna tackle all of these things sooner rather than later with exception to the mobile games I'm not mental, that it's time that I introduce myself like a semi-normal human being. Nearly four months after I initially joined, albeit. Hi! :D

What the hell am I doing here?

After finally caving and deciding to get into the FF series with FF7, I wanted to ensure that I was well prepared with any handy tips, while avoiding any spoilers. That led to me looking up "beginner starting FF7" or something along those lines and now I'm here :lol:

Now, I'm aiming to go through all of the main series FF games and select spin-offs, and document my time with them here on TLS!

Who the hell am I?
  1. My name is Michael, and I'm an alcoholi.. shit, force of habit.
  2. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of and it probably shows
  3. My first memory is of watching my sister playing Crash Bandicoot 3, specifically the Tiny Tiger boss, with my Dad giving some most likely unhelpful aid.
  4. The first game I ever played was either CB3, Tekken 1, Croc or Super Mario World.
  5. Out of all the games I've played, my favourites are Bloodborne and Resident Evil 4.
  6. So far, my favourite FF characters are Vivi, Barret and Eiko.
  7. So far, my least favourite FF characters are Genesis, Genesis and Genesis.
  8. I've been playing guitar since I was 11-ish, but being called a musician makes me feel eugh
  9. I was inspired to pick up the guitar after many, many hours of Guitar Hero.
  10. The type of music I listen to fluctuates, but there's always room for 80's / 90's cheese, video game music and film scores.
  11. I'm a total adrenaline junkie who loves rollercoasters, horror films / games and desperately wants to go skydiving

So on and so forth. Feel free to say hi / ask questions / question my sanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I must say I'm very much enioying your first time playthroughs of the FF Games especially from your enjoyment of VII and IX to your nah this ain't for me thoughts about VIII after the inital opening of it.

Great to see a fresh perspective on the games most of us are familiar with

Finally, big welcome to you!

D

Deleted member 13557

Welcome to the forum! I'm quite new here as well, I'd recommend hopping into the Discord - really lovely atmosphere.
I actually joined the Discord not too long ago, but I hardly ever use it and tbh I can't even remember my username. Pretty sure it's not ThatGuyMikey.

I'll try to show up on Discord every now and then :)

D

Deleted member 13557

Ohai Mikey!
Welcome to the forum!
Finally, big welcome to you!
Awesome intro, bro, nice to meet you!
Hey there! Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forums, Mikey
Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, fellow Bloodborne-liker and Genesis-disliker. :monster:
Ah, someone else who doesn't care for Genesis, you're in good company there. :awesome:
Ah yes, people of culture.

Top Bottom