A Soldier Jessie au?

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
What do you think about that? Like she somehow survives the plate fall but she is found by shinra and experimented on becoming essentially a soldier like maybe deepground version mainly and cloud encounters her at some point and breaks her from her brainwashed state.

I was just thinking about such and it could be a interesting au plus would give Jessie more scenes and make her a badass warrior I am thinking about it just got to see from there

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
What if Jessie is Rosso ?
Argento would be the best bet we know nothing of her and Rosso is twenty five and Jessie I believe is nineteen or eighteen but not saying it could not be possible they took shelke and did that so having Jessie and making her into Rosso would not be farfetched

Reactions: Ite

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I read a fic once in which Jessie was actually Cissnei, on the run from Shinra after what they did to Zack, and using her inside knowledge to fight the evil megacorporation.
It would explain why Jessie has a crush on cloud maybe he reminded her of Zack little bit however shinra would have recognized her but never know square has done similar like with shadow who is believed to be relm's father in ffvi

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Jessie's actually 22, same as Aerith, according to Maiden Who Travels the Planet. Makes sense since she's roughly Barret's second-in-command, though I don't think they have any formal structure like that. I don't think making her into Rosso would be feasible, though - there's that Russian accent, for one, and Dirge says she grew up in DG rather than being brought there from outside. Argento would be the stronger possibility of the two, I think, in such a scenario.

I did have, a long time ago, an idea for a sequel story where Jessie was the main antagonist, though her identity wouldn't have been confirmed until near the end since she goes by another name - Fuse. She survived the plate collapse, but her body and mind were broken in the process. Crippled, burnt almost beyond recognition, she lurks within a hidden lab deep beneath the ruins of Sector 7, not so far underground as to have had contact with DG, but enough that her presence would go unnoticed by any except those who knew what to look for.

Fuse would have been heard much more than seen, communicating with Cloud mainly by phone to give him the tasks she requires of him and keep him on the path she intends for him. She's consumed by the need for vengeance and rage at what his arrival ultimately brought about for her home and friends. Her desire is to punish him, personally and deeply, for the plate collapse even though he tried to stop it. In her maddened state, all she knows is that he failed, and she blames him for that. Yet at the same time, she's torn because she still holds a part of those old feelings she once had for him, a tiny bit of her old self that refuses to die along with the rest of it.

By working with Argento in the years since ACC and Dirge, Fuse has secretly amassed a small force, the remnants of Deepground that survived the battle in Dirge. She has no desire for conquest, only revenge, and her forces are more directed toward stealth and surveillance than combat and destruction. Fuse uses her forces, along with her considerable technical expertise and the array of tiny minicameras she's secretly constructed and deployed, to monitor Cloud and his family. She knows almost his every move, and she uses that knowledge to manipulate him into making a series of very special deliveries after her forces kidnap his children - Denzel, Marlene, and his new baby.

The deliveries involve certain components that he'll have to obtain from several of his old friends. Knowledge, materials, and devices that Fuse intends to use to accomplish her goal - the creation of a new, enhanced body capable of being a match for him and taking him down. Part of Fuse's revenge is in using him to help create the means of his own destruction. And she punishes his attempts to stop her or deviate from her instructions with several cunningly planted bombs - hence her chosen name of Fuse. Small at first, to serve as a warning, but steadily increasing in severity.

However, things don't go as Fuse plans. Argento eventually betrays her, using the enhancements on herself and leaving Fuse with a weaker, more human (but still somewhat enhanced) body instead. Cloud beats Fuse but doesn't kill her in spite of all she's done, knowing who she really is because she's revealed herself to him before the procedure to infuse her consciousness into the new body (hey, if Hojo could do it in Dirge, why not her, lol?). He ultimately finds a way to reach her, the real Jessie, and bring her back. And then they, along with the others, fight and beat Argento and save the kids.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Jessie's actually 22, same as Aerith, according to Maiden Who Travels the Planet. Makes sense since she's roughly Barret's second-in-command, though I don't think they have any formal structure like that. I don't think making her into Rosso would be feasible, though - there's that Russian accent, for one, and Dirge says she grew up in DG rather than being brought there from outside. Argento would be the stronger possibility of the two, I think, in such a scenario.

I did have, a long time ago, an idea for a sequel story where Jessie was the main antagonist, though her identity wouldn't have been confirmed until near the end since she goes by another name - Fuse. She survived the plate collapse, but her body and mind were broken in the process. Crippled, burnt almost beyond recognition, she lurks within a hidden lab deep beneath the ruins of Sector 7, not so far underground as to have had contact with DG, but enough that her presence would go unnoticed by any except those who knew what to look for.

Fuse would have been heard much more than seen, communicating with Cloud mainly by phone to give him the tasks she requires of him and keep him on the path she intends for him. She's consumed by the need for vengeance and rage at what his arrival ultimately brought about for her home and friends. Her desire is to punish him, personally and deeply, for the plate collapse even though he tried to stop it. In her maddened state, all she knows is that he failed, and she blames him for that. Yet at the same time, she's torn because she still holds a part of those old feelings she once had for him, a tiny bit of her old self that refuses to die along with the rest of it.

By working with Argento in the years since ACC and Dirge, Fuse has secretly amassed a small force, the remnants of Deepground that survived the battle in Dirge. She has no desire for conquest, only revenge, and her forces are more directed toward stealth and surveillance than combat and destruction. Fuse uses her forces, along with her considerable technical expertise and the array of tiny minicameras she's secretly constructed and deployed, to monitor Cloud and his family. She knows almost his every move, and she uses that knowledge to manipulate him into making a series of very special deliveries after her forces kidnap his children - Denzel, Marlene, and his new baby.

The deliveries involve certain components that he'll have to obtain from several of his old friends. Knowledge, materials, and devices that Fuse intends to use to accomplish her goal - the creation of a new, enhanced body capable of being a match for him and taking him down. Part of Fuse's revenge is in using him to help create the means of his own destruction. And she punishes his attempts to stop her or deviate from her instructions with several cunningly planted bombs - hence her chosen name of Fuse. Small at first, to serve as a warning, but steadily increasing in severity.

However, things don't go as Fuse plans. Argento eventually betrays her, using the enhancements on herself and leaving Fuse with a weaker, more human (but still somewhat enhanced) body instead. Cloud beats Fuse but doesn't kill her in spite of all she's done, knowing who she really is because she's revealed herself to him before the procedure to infuse her consciousness into the new body (hey, if Hojo could do it in Dirge, why not her, lol?). He ultimately finds a way to reach her, the real Jessie, and bring her back. And then they, along with the others, fight and beat Argento and save the kids.
Yeah my theory exactly I mean I figured jessie was close to that age and yeah her being argento could be plausible of course it is not true but one can always dream, this au is only an idea for now but I am thinking of doing it especially with square doing similar in ffvi and other ff games example shadow from ffvi there are some hints he is relm's father, or FFX where we learned auron was dead the whole time we just did not know but I digress.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
A little info on if I do this au, cloud will more or less have a small harem mainly with tifa, aerith and Jessie an otp4 if you will all four will be in agreement of this of course no love triangle or whatever it is otp4 nothing less cause if cloud can give aerith and Tifa same amount of love then Jessie can too

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
What do you think about that? Like she somehow survives the plate fall but she is found by shinra and experimented on becoming essentially a soldier like maybe deepground version mainly and cloud encounters her at some point and breaks her from her brainwashed state.

I was just thinking about such and it could be a interesting au plus would give Jessie more scenes and make her a badass warrior I am thinking about it just got to see from there
Do it! Seems like an really interesting AU

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I am gonna do it I am gonna do this au in fact it will be a story arc in my ffvii story Those Who Fight, not only that but like Jarius and hopefully others will do I am gonna to extend certain scenes with Jessie example it is only two days after bombing of sector 1 instead I am gonna have the next bombing mission where cloud Tifa and Barret go happens days later.

I am also gonna do a scene between cloud and Jessie that will be let me just say on the sexy side and I don't just mean Jessie being sexy ? no I am not joking the two are gonna have sex, now my plan of how she ends up in deepground is she actually escapes the tower before plate falls before she is found mortally wounded and more or less captured and such for the next three years though I might have her appeared earlier like before the final Battle with sephiroth but I will see.

The other idea is of course going somewhat Canon except that and have cloud encounter her during the midgar raid after he briefly faces Rosso but I am definitely gonna do this au how is the only problem now but those two ways are possible ideas

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Okay I have a plan and idea of how I am gonna do this. The first couple ideas were good but I got one even better.

The new plan for this au is Jessie was in soldier but after nibel and such left and went into hiding and joins avalanche and hides her identity of being from shinra from barret and others, cause you know barret's hatred towards shinra, cloud of course gets little suspicious but thinks nothing of it.

And that is what I am gonna do! Lol not only will she survive but she uses her soldier abilities to escape, basically the plan is she travels with cloud and others fighting sephiroth and such

Top Bottom