• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

A- Team Movie

kunoichi

dead
The A-Team movie set to hit the big screen in 2010

A few stories but nothing really set a the moment

http://www.cinema.com/news/item/2979/a-team-movie-line-up.phtml

Obviously we're no-where near releasing a definite cast-list yet, but we've already got our 'dream cast' in our minds. "Funnily enough it took us less than ten minutes to work out who we wanted - the names just presented themselves. "We see VING RHAMES playing B.A. BARACUS because he's the only guy who could do him justice. "We want CHRISTIAN BALE to play FACE for obvious reasons and JIM CARREY would be perfect for MAD MAN MURDOCK. "The only character we can't agree on is HANNIBAL. He has to be perfect. The main contenders are TOMMY LEE JONES and MEL GIBSON."

Nooo not Jim Carrey D=
They want Christain Bale.....ROFL
ving rhames as Mr T...MAYBE.... But not really jones or gibson for hannibal. :(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
ROFL CHRISTIAN BALE ROFL
ANTI-LULZ JIM CAREY ANTI-LULZ
EPIC WIN VING RHAMES EPIC WIN

If they plan on bringing Mr. Bale, then I suggest a good DP for the film. Wouldn't want another T4 Salvation in our hands now would we?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=465.msg14395#msg14395 date=1233759183]
ROFL CHRISTIAN BALE ROFL
ANTI-LULZ JIM CAREY ANTI-LULZ
EPIC WIN VING RHAMES EPIC WIN[/quote]

Ain't it the truth :monster:

If they plan on bringing Mr. Bale, then I suggest a good DP for the film. Wouldn't want another T4 Salvation in our hands now would we?

Yeah but we'd still want the laugh's.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I like your sense of humor.

I have gum and cigarettes for Mr. Bale if we want laughs

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=465.msg14401#msg14401 date=1233759630] I like your sense of humor. I have gum and cigarettes for Mr. Bale if we want laughs [/quote]
I'd really like to be on the same set as this lot if bale kicked off, wonder how jim would take being screamed at? Pull stupid faces perhaps?

kunoichi

dead
I think, nay KNOW that not only he would give him one but I would have a go too lol.

But I do hope they change their mind about the cast (except for T) and make a good film (might be quicker to hold my breath at the moment tbh.)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lolz, the cast looks allright. Minus Bale, what movies did he do anyways?

Also, except for Hannibal, the existing A-Team cast is still alive. I vote yea to getting them to go at it again.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Bale was Batman. John Connor, American Psycho, That guy in the Machinist. This guy in Equilibrium.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
And the dude in The Prestige, which was quite a good movie imho.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=465.msg14537#msg14537 date=1233785087]
lolz, the cast looks allright. Minus Bale, what movies did he do anyways?

Also, except for Hannibal, the existing A-Team cast is still alive. I vote yea to getting them to go at it again.
[/quote]

Well Face did show up in Celebrity Big Brother and Mr T did those Snickers adverts, so I'm sure they've time to waste and that they need the money. :monster:

Also there was a program called Bring Back (insurt whatever film/ TV) and one of it's topics was about The A- Team.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5UTRPKfi0A#noexternalembed

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qalbNVP1k0#noexternalembed&feature=related

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyWHHxyxL9E#noexternalembed&feature=related

There's 7 in all, I'm not putting 'em all up but that's what it's about.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=CeeK link=topic=465.msg14637#msg14637 date=1233808053]
[/quote]

And this is the really funny part. He is Road. That's right. ROAD IS CHRISTIAN BALE!!1111oneoneoneeleven!

kunoichi

dead
By the looks of it Mr T doesn't age at all and really who else can do the part and not look like a complete muppet lol.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=CeeK link=topic=465.msg14637#msg14637 date=1233808053]
[/quote]

Yes.

Also, Mr. T has been reduced to doing TV ads.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=465.msg14787#msg14787 date=1233860744]Yes. Also, Mr. T has been reduced to doing TV ads. [/quote]

I thought Mr T had only done the 2 for snickers.. Wow, him and face have sunk low.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=465.msg14803#msg14803 date=1233862235] Yeah, and some teleshopping one on some grill or something. [/quote]

Not mixing him up with ol' George Foreman by chance lol :P

Top Bottom