• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Aaaand-Hiatus over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
As some of you may know, I switched jobs and got things moved around a lot lately, and have been off and about. My new job's finally worked into a steady routine, and I've now gotten internet set up at home, so I'll be up and around again. Things seem to have REALLY picked up around here since I dropped off, so it'll be nice being back and settling into things again.

Hopefully I'll be updating the threads of content linking things to the front page, and getting some more interesting stuff rolling. Anyhows, I also wanted to say thanks to everyone for keeping things going, and for all the activity that's helped make this place into what it is now.

Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do, so I'll probably be posting and more later. See you chaps around.

X :neo:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Welcome return is very welcome.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Seriously. This place's absolutely EXPLODED since I was last around. I've got a ton of catching up to do. Thanks for the welcome back everyone.

On a side note - StarCraft 2 Zerg Valentines wallpaper is win.

thvalentinezerg.jpg

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom