• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

aaron, alex and anyone else.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
would any of you guys be interested in a creating a music blog?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
At some point yeah. At the moment I'm actually kind of preoccupied with another project that I'm planning to start getting off the ground within the next couple of weeks. I actually think Yop's music news site idea is probably the best thing to work with after that though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Aye. But a music blog site could work, if there's enough to talk about. Which I'm sure there is, but it's probably more important to figure out how to stand out somewhat. Good content would work, certainly, as would a good domain name / theme, but there'd have to be something on top of that as well.

My music site idea would work with that, off course, but cba atm to set it up.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
At some point yeah. At the moment I'm actually kind of preoccupied with another project that I'm planning to start getting off the ground within the next couple of weeks. I actually think Yop's music news site idea is probably the best thing to work with after that though.
orly?

Aye. But a music blog site could work, if there's enough to talk about. Which I'm sure there is, but it's probably more important to figure out how to stand out somewhat. Good content would work, certainly, as would a good domain name / theme, but there'd have to be something on top of that as well.

My music site idea would work with that, off course, but cba atm to set it up.

get to it fgj. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
oh I suck at reviewing as well... well i've never really done one. But eh there will be uploading albums as well imho because that attracts the people. And with aarons and alex taste mine and others as well it'd be quite epic.

Top Bottom