• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

About Spoilers

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I have a 13 year old nephew who really likes video games and texted me the day of the second trailer release " Did you see that game called Final Fantasy 7? It looks awesome!"

I know its hard to accept but we are all old and there are younger people than us out there in this planet :P

As far as spoiler tagging etc. Could just do what ACF did when Advent Children was leaked. Make a section for people who have seen the movie to discuss it and move any spoilery discussion there. ezpz.

No lie -- That is friggin' adorable.

But yeah. I'm thinking once we have a release date, we can make a sub-section under this one that's "FFVII Remake: Part 1 -- Spoilers" and we move relevant threads there, and make sure that everything in the main section stays spoiler-tagged as appropriate. Our awesome mods can focus on making sure things stay where they belong or get tagged.

Anything outsize of the "Final Fantasy VII - Remade" section (i.e. where this thread currently lives) is gonna have open spoilers about those the OG and Compilation titles, because they're old and there's no sense on retroactively messing with them, since they belong to sections that can be avoided entirely.

Actually, if you guys really want, I can set them up now, and we'll just leave them unused until such a time as the game actually comes out.

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
But yeah. I'm thinking once we have a release date, we can make a sub-section under this one that's "FFVII Remake: Part 1 -- Spoilers" and we move relevant threads there, and make sure that everything in the main section stays spoiler-tagged as appropriate. Our awesome mods can focus on making sure things stay where they belong or get tagged.

Anything outsize of the "Final Fantasy VII - Remade" section (i.e. where this thread currently lives) is gonna have open spoilers about those the OG and Compilation titles, because they're old and there's no sense on retroactively messing with them, since they belong to sections that can be avoided entirely.

Actually, if you guys really want, I can set them up now, and we'll just leave them unused until such a time as the game actually comes out.

X :neo:

That's probably the easiest way to go about things. Because, for the large part, FFVIIR's story will be the same. But there's bound to be moments that will be new "Holy shit, new Banora explorable ruins", "mention of Genesis in the Nibelheim basement", "Kunsel wants to talk to you on Shinra lv 58" etc etc... so a thread dedicated to all these new things would be beneficial to talk openly about. And then outside the forum, at least for a time, to try and be mindful of tagging these things in other discussions.

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I'm gonna be distraught if they don't mention kunsel in the story now. He was more zack's friend than Cloud.

Top Bottom