• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

ACC coming up

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
With ACC coming up for a release in February, I'd say it would be nice to do a set of frontpage releases for ACC. This thread is for getting some ideas and whatnot for that, so :monster: at that.

There's two basic time thingies - pre-release and post-release. Post-release articles aren't hard to think of - subtitles for not too legal releases and/or the Jap DVD release, differences with original scenes and transcriptions of new scenes and conversations, the audio commentary hinted on earlier, andsoforth.

However, right now I'd say we concentrate on pre-release content. First off, I'd like to see a preview article written, which contains a run-down of everything that can be expected with ACC, including new scenes, altered scenes, etcetera. If there'd be someone who could give a quick run-down of the changes, I guess I could write it, but if there's someone else with more time on his or her hands, I'd be much obliged. I myself am not exactly sure about the new stuff in ACC, so there ya go :monster:.

Next, it would be neat to look back on AC itself - some sorta timeline of events that led up to the release of the movie, confirm or deny some of the popular theories going on back in the day, and an analysis on how the movie actually went, with sales figures and whatnot. Would be neat to do something similar for the other Compilation titles, but first, I'd say we concentrate on AC and ACC.

Any more ideas? I'd like each idea / possible article to have one main responsible person (volunteer plx), so that we won't go 'I thought Someone Else was going to write that', as well as a bit of a timeline (i.e. when to publish which article, when which article has to be done, etc).

Also, for articles that will require some discussion, please open up a new topic in this here section, so this thread doesn't get cluttered - i.e. this thread for article / pre-release / post-release ideas and assignments only.

ACC Pre-Release Assignments:

none yet, just a placeholder and/or emphasis on people responsible for a specific article.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Isn't ACC slated for release in March?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh because that is SUCH a huge difference. :P

I thought it was stated to be the beginning of March anyway so maybe it will be a few days early instead of late for once. :duhard:

That being said, I'd be willing to write it if I can get links and what not all the different info that is out there.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
All we can do is just post what news Square and Famitsu gives us. We'll be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich. :monster:

If they decide to release another book about the movie, like they did with The Reunion Files, I too, will be on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich and will scan it :monster:

ACC doesn't really have much known about it at this time sadly.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=328.msg7930#msg7930 date=1231887049]
Oh because that is SUCH a huge difference. [/quote]

Yes, it is. One is sooner, the other is later.

Don't be daft plx.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Is it coming out here in march, or just Japan? I havent seen that stated anywhere :/

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think it's safe to assume it's just Japan for now. They've not said anything about it being a simultanious release.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wait, what Pixel? It's coming out in the US in Sept and March 24 is the Japan date? Or...what?

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=328.msg7942#msg7942 date=1231889010]Yes, it is. One is sooner, the other is later.

Don't be daft plx.
[/quote]

Serious much? Don't be so picky.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Don't be so touchy ms high britches.

joke is a joke.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=328.msg7992#msg7992 date=1231904270]
Don't be so touchy ms high britches.

joke is a joke.
[/quote]

That's not a joke :monster:

So what happen to the news meeting on the 9th? I thought they where going to say something about ACC?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It wasn't certain that they were going to announce something about ACC, just that it was possible they might. But it looks like they didn't.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Wait, what Pixel? It's coming out in the US in Sept and March 24 is the Japan date? Or...what?
lol no, remember before AC came out SE had a countdoun on their website, and said simultanious release. And because of the timezones, we were supposed to get it the day before japan's release.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=328.msg7938#msg7938 date=1231888146]
ACC doesn't really have much known about it at this time sadly.
[/quote]

True, but an article about what is known, i.e. new and/or updated scenes and whatnot, can be written. That, and a probability analysis on new stuffs.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah they've said nothing about a simultaneous release. But the english and japanese language tracks are both on the disk, so I dunno what the delay would be releasing it for the US.

That said, I intend to purchase it the day of its release here in the Japan so I'll be able to report on what wonders I find (not to mention the FFXIII demo ;D). I wish they'd give us a specific day release as I'm pretty sure I'll need to reserve a copy.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Are PS3 games the same region for Japan and North America? Sure you'd be able to watch the movie but could you really play the demo?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Most games aren't locked, but if they are you wouldn't be able to play a Japanese game on an US PS3.

Top Bottom