ACC OST?

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
I haven't been able to find any information on a soundtrack for ACC by looking on Google, but does anyone on here know if there'll be one?

A

Great Old One
I don't think there's been any news on this yet, but if they're going to re-release ACC (with a new song), I'm sure they'll be releasing a new soundtrack as well. If you want the new song that's coming out (Safe and Sound), then you can buy it on iTunes soon. Sorry I couldn't be more help ._.

Oh, and I love your icon. :monster:

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
Thanks! (bout the icon)

I saw that Safe and Sound will be released on iTunes. That's all I've heard, too. I sure HOPE they make a soundtrack. The music from the trailers so far sounds amazing, it'd be almost a waste not to make one.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
I'm sure they'll make a single release for "Safe and Sound". I've already pre-ordered my FF7ACC and FFXIII demo. Hopefully they'll announce something before the release of the movie.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Safe & Sound's having its release on iTunes on 4/29, but aside from that I'm not sure if ACC has many re-mixed songs from the original, but I guess we'll have to see.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It would be nice to have a place besides iTunes to be able to get that song. You have to get iTunes + or whatever it is in order to have your songs not be password locked to only work on five different computers, something which I have always felt was a lame feature. :/

Also it would be nice to have it in a different file format than what iTunes has so that I can uplaod it to my phone and my PSP.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm sure it'll be floating around the internet as an mp3 somewhere minutes after it's up on iTunes. :p

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Probably will be. XD

I mean I'd be willing to pay for it just not in that file format. :P

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Same. It'll probably see someother sort of release right around the end of April though I imagine.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Perhaps a full CD? Aren't there supposed to be other new songs and remixes of old songs? And the song during the fight with Sephiroth will be different. ACC will need a whole new OST. :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Lossless audio is a waste of space imo. :wacky:

And I don't know if the arrangements made to ACC actually warrant a whole new soundtrack. =/
But we'll see.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Lossless audio is a waste of space imo. :wacky:

And I don't know if the arrangements made to ACC actually warrant a whole new soundtrack. =/
But we'll see.

It always does to Square-Enix. They're money whores! But we still love'em. :wacky:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't really love 'em tbh, I think Square-Enix is a shitty company. :monster:

I like their creative teams though. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I definitely think there will be a new soundtrack since some of the music is going to be arranged differently. Not only that but I do believe they said there will be new tracks as well.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yes, that is one thing I need as well. I was surprised to learn that song was in English because, well, it sure doesn't sound like it is to me. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
lossless audio is way better than lossy if you have good enough equipment and hearing for it.

of course, it helps that I have 3TB of drive space. :wacky:

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
They better release a new soundtrack.

If not for anything else, just for the extra cash while they're at it. :awesomonster:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I'd imagine ACC would just recycle already recorded music, saying that Nobou is hard to find in any recent FF titles. I think he quit, didnt he?

Top Bottom