• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Accommodations for Kupocon: The Big Pom

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
3. Carlie, keep your mitts to yourself :watchingu:

No. :wacky:

dS4qcNb.jpg

For the record I have never nor will I ever wear a coat in 70 degrees weather.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Not even I wear a jacket in that kind of weather. :awesomonster:

For the record, I do wear light jackets in class sometimes because they keep them at below freezing temperatures and I am skin and bones. :sadpanda:

I love that Channy's feeling possessive. :wacky:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Channy did it. :closedmonster:

But yes, my apologies if I seemed insensitive. Tbh, it's been such a busy week that I've barely paid attention to the news, but I did remember seeing something a few days ago about a train crash up north. Poor folks. :sadpanda:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Sorry Avec, I didn't know! :properhug: I don't have cable anymore, therefor I don't have news, therefor I don't know what happens in the world other than what people share on fb.

I'm jus super jelly is all :sadpanda:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
"I hope your convention is set upon by a giant Godzilla-like monster who wrecks New York" wouldn't quite be the damning curse you're looking for though.

TAKE ME DIAMOND WEAPON HAIL YOG S'GOTH CRUSH DETECTIVE JOE

Ite

AKA
Ite
Just booked my flight into Newark! I arrive at 2pm on the 27th.

RedFFWolf

Donator

Nice one :)
I'm in about 15:30 the same day. Well, I assume around that time - my flights have already changed times twice since booking :monster:

With November on the horizon, I'm really starting to feel how close the whole thing is coming. While I would love to tell you all the exciting stuff coming up, y'all are going to have to wait :muhaha: but what I will certainly say is that it's all coming together :awesome:

Ite

AKA
Ite
Everyone has their flights now yes? When are people arriving? Is there an awesome pub or meet-up spot for us to gather on the Friday/Saturday night?

Or are we gonna meet on the Sunday? It's... it's fine. I brought a book :sadpanda:

My book :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
My flight gets in 10:30 Friday morning. I'll be meeting up with Lith and Carlie, but I'm sure you could maybe tag along. ;)

Ite

AKA
Ite
Okay I'll get to a wifi as soon as I land and check Skype for halp.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Lith and I will be arriving on Monday so we'll be all week there. Ite are you landing on JFK? Because if you are we can pick you too and you can hang with us and hit the town.

edit: Never mind, I just scrolled up and noticed you said you arrived in Newark in an earlier post. So we'll coordinate and decide where to meet up with you.

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney

I'll be getting in evening of the 28th. I'd be down to meet up for like dinner or something with any of ya'll who are present (post-DW of course for those attending).

Ite

AKA
Ite
Yesssss my body is ready. That's less than two weeks away!!

Top Bottom