• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Accommodations for Kupocon: The Big Pom

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
And theres me about to go 'hay guise where are the Kupocon pics?'

I'll get me coat... :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I've got Sony Vegas Pro, which I'm using to make my own little documentary/music video thing.

I brought up the idea of perhaps making a public Google Drive/dump thing where we can all upload our pictures and videos and stuffs. I didn't record nearly as much video as I wanted, so I'd love to see what you all have, and give you credit of course. I want this video to be super epic.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
That's a good idea. If you make it I'll upload all my goodies. I'm an okay editor but I'm sure there are better out there with better equipment too so if somebody wants to volunteer...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ok, let me long onto my Google account real fast (which barely use) and see how to make a drive public to you guys. I'd like to somehow have separate folders of pictures and videos that way I know whose stuff is whose and I can give ya'll proper credit.

I am making this video for myself, so I may be spending a bit of time on it to make it perfect. But somehow any videos I've made with real life photos and shit never take too long to throw together--they just sort o make themselves. I have a whole playlist of FF songs I wanted to use for this thing too. It's going to be epic.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I think I've almost recovered from the weekend gone. Anyone who has seen my FB post knows I've missed you all the moment you walked out of my room - and that's no exaggeration; it was really a weird feeling (a good one, of course, but surreal - like, everything went quiet in seconds and I wanted it all to happen again).

Anyway, I know we've past that mark, but I just want to say it's pretty clear why things went the way they went among some folk here. Channy, you really did want to be there, and the rest of us really did wish you were there.
That's why the jokes could only go so far, because inside we all felt something we wished was otherwise - but we've already passed that, 'cause there's something about everyone here that just makes it impossible to hang onto these things for any length of time.
We're just naturally horny lovable folk, I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, @Flare & Channy - PM me your addresses, if you want, please. I'd like to send you some of my own spare Tri-Pom cards :) Get you both started and whatnot ;)

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Gaiz, you haven't been been keeping up on the KupoCon forums, there's a feedback thread in the subsection for The Big Pom. This is something I've actually been waiting for, because I have a lot to say. Mostly good things of course, and some minor suggestions for improvements. Go say something!! :aah:

Top Bottom