Ack! I've Been Summoned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
[/bad joke]

'Kay. So, here's how this works: After using this place so long for translations, & generally being a massive FFVII/Compilation nerd, I figured I was damn near obligated to join.

You might know me as Neo Bahamut from a few other places (unlikely), Lithp from Fundies Say the Darndest Things, TheLithp from YouTube (some asshole took Lithp), or ~UnholyQuadralateral~, or however in Cthulhu's unhallowed name I wrote that last one.

I'm so terrible at greetings...screw it, I say this is good enough.

(Yo.) :salute:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
State of the Cow's Asshole

What's the status? :salute:

Welcome to our humble forums. Feel free to give us all the attention you can, particularly me. :awesome:

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
I Am Not Me: I never thought anyone actually read those things. I might have to go back & work on my other details later. I had them all written down, but apparently, I wasn't logged in, & the 2nd time through, I just went, "Fuck it."

Kunoichi: Best response I've ever gotten to one of these.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Welcome and stuff.

Poast a lot and shit.

kthnxbai. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Great Old One Cthulhu, for the Great Old One will not acquit anyone who misuses His name.

:hugemonster: welcoem

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
I was originally going to say "Sephiroth," but the FF puns were getting a little tedious, & I'd just read Call of Cthulu*.

And the Great Old One Cthulu won't aquit anyone, so who cares?

Celes: I'm actually sort of a gigantic douchebag. You'll see that in time. Hopefully not too much of it, though.

Optimus Prime: Heh. I talk to someone on another forum who used that name. Only he spelled it "Optimis." He's not too bright, you see.

*=Opinion: Pretty good, but when you chop it up to the essentials, it's 50 different paragraphs to say "This shit is weird," & the actual story could be contained in probably 3 or less. I understand it's more about mood than plot, but at a certain point, looking up a dozen different words that turn out to be saying the same thing gets rather tedious.

A

Great Old One
My sister is going to college in Pennsylvania, the State of the Cow's Asshole this fall.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Celes: I'm actually sort of a gigantic douchebag. You'll see that in time. Hopefully not too much of it, though.

Oh, really? Well I think everyone here is nice. ^_^ You'd have to try really hard for me to think you're a douchebag!

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
My sister is going to college in Pennsylvania, the State of the Cow's Asshole this fall.

I'll be a senior in high school in the fall.

...The Hell is this weird button that says "thanks" do?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I Am Not Me: I never thought anyone actually read those things. I might have to go back & work on my other details later. I had them all written down, but apparently, I wasn't logged in, & the 2nd time through, I just went, "Fuck it."

I pay attention. :wackymonster: It's...useful for my current occupation. :awesome:

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
I Am Not Me: I can't figure out how to view that part of your profile. -_-'

Also...Pyramid Head...lovely....

Celes: Then it's settled. I'll hire a group of hoboes to establish accounts & thank you all day long. They'll work for a slice of bread a day, & they'll like it!

Why, yes, I am a depraved monster. Thank you for noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom