Additional FFVII Ultimania Translations

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The Ultimania Translations are a HUGE draw right now to site traffic, and it's obvious that it's what a lot of people are looking for. If there's any way that we can open up, and get some other characters / content / etc for this in the near future, it'd be great.

Quick List of who we've got, and who we don't for the main Compilation. Crisis Core Ultimania stuff's got it's own section, and we can probably get to that a bit later.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It also wouldn't hurt to go through all the posted articles and give them a checkup, and also add links to additional information regarding a particular topic - for example, link to the general FFVII category at certain instances of a reference to that game, or link to a character's profile when his / her name comes up.

As I stated earlier somewhere before, don't hesitate to link to a forum discussion on a certain topic either - don't hesitate to start one either.

One thing I am a bit concerned about at the moment is the apparent lack of comments being posted on the frontpage right now. Comments are a pretty good indication to guests on how busy a site is, and when they see just a few comments (or none at all), they'll think that it's a pretty dead site and probably isn't worth revisiting.

But that's a bit off topic, back on topic nao plx. There have been several requests for more translations, and it probably wouldn't hurt to post more of 'em. Wouldn't hurt either if older stuffs were to be (re?) translated and posted.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The thing is, is that we've got all the old translations from AC.net.

Oh wait...there's one other thing I didn't post that I just kinda forgot about :monster:

The Dirge of Cerberus Complete Guide interviews and stuff. I guess I could post that too in a bit. I'm also going to post Balthea's Tseng profile this weekend. Work and stuff has been keeping me busy.

In terms of new translations and stuff, right now we've been focusing on Dissidia since it's around the corner. But afterwards, I think that it'd be Schala's and hitoshura's call on when and what they'd want to work on next.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well from the 10th Anniversary Ultimania of FFVII, there's quite a few character profiles that haven't been touch. Personally, I think Hojo, Rufus, Elfe, and maybe Fuhito would be great profiles to add.

Top Bottom