Additional Theology to Bugenhagen

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
From Life Stream to LifeBond. A short Parable

In this part I will briefly explain how Lifestream will evolve into Lifebond in my story. And note that all Cloud, Zack, and Aerith all contain the innate ability to communicate beyond the grave. I believe they are the fluke organisms that contain a special essence of life stream not normally known to exist on the surface. Which is what makes them so special.

The world of FF7 is inhabited by beings that live in 3rd dimension of reality and below. That is just a fact. In the game you see glimpses into the next dimensions. As Cloud is able to occasionally connect with his lost friends.

All energy is only borrowed, and will eventually return to the life stream. I believe on it’s return journey back to the life stream. It will be cleansed of the negative energy. A basic principle that the heavier material (negative energy) will always sink to the sump. I have decided to scale up this concept that is absolutely critical to the final moments of my game.

If the planetary cycle symbolizes flow of Lifestream in the lower dimensions. Then the galactic cycle will symbolize the evolution Lifestream into higher dimensions of existence. As a planet will die, it’s energy will travel back to the source of Lifebond. Which is the center of the galaxy.

In the center of the galaxy there is a black hole.When we look at a black hole with our eyes, we see it in the 3rd Dimension. Everything that approaches it is destroyed.

In the final chapters of the game the characters will eventually thrusted into the final layers of the universe. This is where ancient weapons of the universe are locked in stasis. They will represent emotions of the universe. A momentous battle will occur, as both good and evil battle for existence. All the while they ward off planetary monsters. The weapons pose a neutral threat to all of life. This desolate forgotten landscape will be known as the Infinite Plains.

This is where both good and evil race to find the ***Pinnacle of Faith.***The symbol of the journey of Lifebond to the center of the galaxy, or the black hole. It is at the moment when the Lifebond energy may or may not pierce the darkness. It is a direct connection to Cloud and his struggles with Evil.

Please feel free to comment!

Top Bottom