Advent Children - 7th Heaven Dimensions

screwygirl

Rookie Adventurer
Hi there. I have searched the forums, but I am not very good at searching. I apologize if this has already been discussed. If it has, kindly point me to the thread.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the Advent Children version of 7th Heaven? I'm working on a personal project, and I am terrible at estimating size. I thought the distance from floor to ceiling was about 9 feet (2.74 meters); I figured it out by taking Tifa's height 5 feet 6 inches(1.67 meters) and estimating from the scenes in the movie. I basically need Length, Width, and Height and the size of the windows. I also used some scenes at the end of Dirge of Cerberus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I think the only way you'd get an accurate estimation would be to get in contact with those which break apart the pc versions into their wireframes then work out the size difference versus the character height profiles etc. Not sure if anyone on the forum does that though sorry :-/

screwygirl

Rookie Adventurer
I think the only way you'd get an accurate estimation would be to get in contact with those which break apart the pc versions into their wireframes then work out the size difference versus the character height profiles etc. Not sure if anyone on the forum does that though sorry :-/
I tried to do that myself since I have a little modeling knowledge. I'd be okay with a close estimate, but I am really bad when it comes to estimations. I wonder if the models are true to scale.

Top Bottom