• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Advent Children Aroma Candles

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Does that say 25 bucks / 20 euros for a fucking candle?
You've obviously never shopped at Square's store before :awesome:

But it comes in a glass pot. You can decorate your house with it after you've done making your room smell fruity. Just like the site suggests.

Splintered

unsavory tart
wat

2wq7wcmjpg.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah cuz I really want my house smelling like fail

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
yo yo yo screw dat shit man I herd the KH delux candlez gots some bitchin' stink that'll make the ladies grovel over ya like james fucking bond lol.

1251878044484.gif

with that kind of offer I'm sold, guys. Who's with me?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Who wants to smell Cloud or Sephiroth? Get me some Tifa scented candles and maybe I'll be willing to put my nose to work.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
UH WELL OKAY THEN

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I know I want to smell like barrett. the flow of true manliness and a brother.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Surely an Aerith aroma candle would have been the best option? Smell of flowers versus mutant soldiers? I know which I'd rather have my room smell like.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Surely an Aerith aroma candle would have been the best option? Smell of flowers versus mutant soldiers? I know which I'd rather have my room smell like.

Pfft! Mako probably smells like flowers. I bet the Sephiroth and Cloud candles smell pretty nice.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
You know, for all the time they spend concocting, creating, and releasing random scent-related products, they COULD be paying people to remake FFVII or... you know... make something.

Wait, you know what?

Nevermind.

Now that I clicked on the link, and actually looked at them - they're still wasting time. Get rid of the goddamn candle and it's an Advent Children Shot Glass. Watch how much faster they'd sell if advertised like that.

In fact... I might frontpage this as "Advent Children Shot Glasses - WITH CANDLES IN THEM!"

X :neo:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
LMAO. Seriously though, are there really people who buy that crap? I mean, all in all, people working on the games and merchandising team are different, so it's not like they're wasting their efforts but... REALLY, 20€ FOR A CANDLE?

No thanks :monster:

Top Bottom