Advent children Complete - Legacy and Turbulence any a difference?

guisado

Pro Adventurer
I've seen the extras from the Japanese version and the American version and differ in that one is The legacy and one Turbulence. Is there any difference in them? Attempt to view the Legacy search online but can not find it.

Can anyone confirm if the same or the duration of both?

Japanese Version:

On the Way to Smile: Episode Denzel Final Fantasy VII

Reminiscence of FFVII

Reminiscence of FFVII Compilation

Turbulence of FFVII Advent Children

FFVII Advent Children Complete Trailer Collection

Europe and US version

*"Legacy of FINAL FANTASY VII" Featurette

*"Reminiscence of FINAL FANTASY VII" Original Story Digest

*On the Way to a Smile - Episode: Denzel Animated Film

*"Reminiscence of FINAL FANTASY VII Compilation" Story Digest

*Exclusive Sneak Peek at FINAL FANTASY XIII

*Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Trailers

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I only have the Japanese version, and I haven't sat through all of Turbulence, but it looks like footage of the team going to the film festivals and stuff where they'd show off portions of it. I don't know what Legacy is.

guisado

Pro Adventurer
I only have the Japanese version, and I haven't sat through all of Turbulence, but it looks like footage of the team going to the film festivals and stuff where they'd show off portions of it. I don't know what Legacy is.

Thanks for answer any know that is Legacy? thanks!

RedXIII

Rookie Adventurer
i have legacy, starts off recapping final fantasy as a series showing clips from all games (boasting about how much they sold ;p) then focuses on ff7 and the compilation, the guy talks about them all, whilst we see game clips, then it ends on ac complete.

6:38 runtime.

guisado

Pro Adventurer
i have legacy, starts off recapping final fantasy as a series showing clips from all games (boasting about how much they sold ;p) then focuses on ff7 and the compilation, the guy talks about them all, whilst we see game clips, then it ends on ac complete.

6:38 runtime.

Is in English subtitled or Japanese only? thanks!!!

Top Bottom