Aerith Lives!

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
It appears that Disney still is highly interested in Final Fantasy 7. They have worked with Square on several occasions before.

I've noted another hint, that I'm not sure fan's are aware about. If you take a second to search Wreck It Ralph Graffiti. You will be shocked to see the message there in clear view. Although, Disney has been known for their hidden phrases in their movies.

To me this means one of a few things.

It could just been nothing, that they just put it in there for video game fans.
Or
That they are doing above stated, as well as reaching out to Square again.
Or..
They could be sending that message out because they know something we don't? Perhaps she is alive in their studios at this moment. After all, Final Fantasy 7 will be celebrating it's 20th year anniversary in a few years.

Stay tuned!

Bonus: There is another graffiti located to the right. It is a cheat code, anyone know which game it is for?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
the other graffiti is "all your base are belong to us"

I doubt it meant anything, just an in joke. Like the buddy holly/elvis lives graffiti you used to see.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Hah, I didn't know that actually was a game as well

the other graffiti is "all your base are belong to us"

I doubt it meant anything, just an in joke. Like the buddy holly/elvis lives graffiti you used to see.

I do agree with you. Disney has investment with Square though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It was just a joke. It was a movie about video games aimed at gamers. They were just trying to be clever by throwing in a joke the target audience would understand.

I mean, Sonic is in the movie as well, and I'm pretty sure Sega and Disney don't have any sort of joint venture going on.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
I'm not saying they are talking with Sega. I am saying that Square worked with Disney before.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well yes, we all know that.

I guess I'm not quite following exactly where you are going with this. I'm still pretty sure that it means nothing.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
no one is supposed to follow it, it's what you make of it. Not all of Final Fantasy 7 fans go through every word with a microscopic comb.

I have to say I am VERY disappointed, It seems like creativity is not accepted here. What's the deal with that?
I am under the impression that FANS should guide creativity, not block it

Last edited:

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
We need to get people excited for Final Fantasy 7, WTF.

Anyone can stand around all day twitting their thumbs waiting for another slice of the pie. It takes REAL creativity to not be a product of your environment.

That's the real skill, when someone can create the environment.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
^You need to chill out there buddy. Creativity is of course welcome here.

People are responding the way they are because this thread is super confusing. It looks like you made the thread because you believe this means something more than it does - the graffiti in question has actually been discussed at length previously on the board and it's clear that it's simply a cameo.

In addition to that, you seem to be missing the point of people's responses often and now you're taking offence when honestly, there's nothing offensive here. No one is being hostile at all.

If you want to chat about headcanons that could come from this particular cameo, feel free. Just be careful about the way you phrase things. And don't fly off the handle if people aren't interested.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I was thinking "the fuck is even going on in this here thread" but it occurred to me in time that not everyone will remember the discussion of the various graffiti that showed up in Wreck-It Ralph. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure our OP Lifebond hadn't joined up yet right? So seriously, no shame in not knowing we A.) already know this and B.) are pretty sure its meaningless fan-service in the form of a video-game fandom in-joke of sorts. Just listen to Lex and stay a bit frostier when folks get a bit befuddled and everything should be cool :monster:

Top Bottom