Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Tifa

Votes: 60 67.4%
  • Neither; Yuffie wipes the floor with both of them

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
Would have loved to see that in motion. That one FF7 scene they did with PS3 graphics should have had Tifa in her old outfit.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I've always wondered what Tifa did in those five years Cloud was in a test tube.

She ran a bar and ecoterrorized Midgar with Barret. Gotta be some interesting stories in there somewhere.

Also, this thread is now officially about Tifa and the video game she deserves. And her gorgeous thighs.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
She ran a bar and ecoterrorized Midgar with Barret. Gotta be some interesting stories in there somewhere.
She was part of Avalanche, but she didn't really participate in their activities much, did she? I always thought that her part in Avalanche was to provide housing and to generate revenue... oh, and babysit Marlene.

A short film about Tifa's life during that time would be coooool (how did she act/react when she woke up in Midgar, how did she acquire 7th Heaven, how did she meet Avalanche, etc), but I'm not sure about a game.

A game (post DoC or whatever) with Tifa as main character / leader of the party would be pretty kick-ass though... Oh, and she should have a new outfit. I love black & white, but she'd look even more gorjess in clothes with a bit more color. Or heck, they can go with the colors she'd worn before. Purple (like the corneo dress) or blue (like the dress Tifa wore when she was younger) would look really nice with her skin-tone and hair.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Tifa can have unlockable outfits so everyone is pleased.

I'm envisioning something like DMC4, with Tifa running around slam-dunking giant bad guys and Nero's awesome industrial battle music playing. Then halfway through you switch to Barret for a few chapters.

knit_lace

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I voted Tifa for reasons already mentioned, and because she's not stereotypical, i.e., she's not all feminine but not all butch either.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I would pick both if there was a button, but Aerith wins a few more points with me. Both ladies are my favorite heroines along with a few others that don't matter too much in all of FF. They balance each other out and have beautiful traits, wonderful flaws, and touching pasts. I like Aerith more though because I like freaky loner chicks. xD

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
Tifa all the way. Aerith is a bit generic though she is a good character too and is a huge part of the story. And I dislike Yuffie for stealing my materia when I was on my way to the temple of the ancients.

jelly

Pro Adventurer
I admit that when I was a kid I always preferred the shy timid girl because I sympathized with her. And I didn't like Aerith because, "She's pink and she's ugly and annoying."

Then I started thinking about it again and then realized I was kind of tired of Tifa's insecurities and I wished her boobs weren't almost as big as her head.

And growing up some more, I now look at Tifa as a woman who has had a lot of character development and who was able to endure many kinds of problems despite her flaws. She's definitely not a weak little girl who can't live without her man as the way I used to see her.

And even though I used to think big boobs were embarrassing, I've grown to love how her sex appeal is a nice compliment to her gentleness and strength.

And yeah, I really can say that I love Tifa now more than I ever did. <3

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
I'll go with Tifa cos she seems like a more real character to me.
Love Aerith and Yuffie dearly too, though :awesome:

Josh Kitsune

Lord of Foxes
AKA
Josh Strife, Black Kyuubi, White Kyuubi
Awwww....

Aeris/Aerith for sure. Kind and upbeat. Loving and understanding. Brown hair and emerald eyes. *sigh* Perfect.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Question- how does being Zack's ex factor in which you prefer?

Top Bottom