• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Aerith, Tifa, Luna and Yuna Parallels

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
There is some interesting parallels between these three characters and others i will mention.

now Luna has some similarities with Tifa being that Luna and Noctis are childhood friends as well as ultimately getting together romantically endgame though that is some of us who believe that others can think whatever they want in fact i welcome it as long as it is respectful and honest.

that is really all Luna and Tifa share, now Luna, Aerith and Yuna share similar roles they are destined to defeat a great evil Yuna to defeat Sin, Luna to aid Noctis in defeating the Scourge and Aerith in defeating Jenova with The Remake now giving Aerith's role more depths and such before she was oblivious to her role against Jenova but in remake she knows about Jenova and her fate is to stop jenova.

Luna and Aerith share similarities mainly through their deaths and flowers as well as their powers, both use holy elemental power that the great threat they face is scared of, both are ultimately killed by the main villain of their games Ardyn stabs Luna and Sephiroth stabs Aerith, now there are also different parallels.

the choice that aerith and cloud loved each other is yours, mainly cause it is never made in the Original game or in any way at all in original except through dating mini-game and depends on what cloud says throughout game that chooses who he dates at gold saucer, but if you are a hardcore fan the canon ship is Cloti but the canon ship can be Clerith hell the canon ship can be Clessie! not kidding people lol.

another parallel is that both Luna and Aerith appear before Noctis and Cloud when facing the main villain to aid the hero in their battle, now some of these are just from what i see and i do not remember all the similarities so forgive me for being bit rusty on my FF Info.

Yuna and Luna are similar in terms of their feelings for the main hero, of course the same goes with Tifa when it comes to intimate feelings as well as Jessie's feelings for cloud well sort of, Original Tifa's feelings were kept hidden from cloud and still will be in remake and from what we see Jessie's will be fleshed out little bit if her bringing cloud to her parents home is any indication lol and Cloud catching her in nothing but a towel bow chicka wow wow! lol

oh by the way i create an OTP4 Called Clerifessie it is a mashup of Cloti, Clerith, And Clessie cause i can anyways not the point of this post. the parallels above is all i remember but if anyone has any other ones that they may have seen convo me up! i would like to hear what you saw with these lovely ladies and the parallels and similarities and differences between them

Last edited:
Reactions: LNK

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ah. Probably shouldn’t have read this before playing FFXV. That’s on me.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Yeah, there are a whole lot of similarities between 15 and past games. I think they meant it that way. Kind of like 9 being one that had a lot of elements/similarities to prior games

Top Bottom