• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Aerith UGLY?!

Aerith is:

• Ugly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Not ugly

Votes: 33 97.1%

• Total voters

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm not that worked up over it yet either. Don't feel bad.

Thanks.:)

I don’t literally mean “everyone”. I think that’s just sort of taking my post and dissecting it and arguing semantics. That being said, I did say “everyone” so I guess I deserved it.

I just meant a ton of fans wanted the remake. A ton of fans are also complaining about every little thing involving said remake. Or it may just be a vocal minority. But you can go to almost any FF7 Remake YouTube video and see for yourself. That’s all I meant by my post.

That's a good point. Then again, beggers can't be choosers. There's always going to be excitement and complaints from fans over everything they like and/or dislike.

Reactions: Ite
Re-reading "The Kids Are All Right", I liked this passage because it gives us some idea of how the Turks, at least, saw Aerith:

“Fine, I’m leaving things to you, then.”

Kyrie declared as she slammed the car door closed with all of her might.

“Go home if you feel like it. We’ll tell Evan to head your way if he comes back.”

“That won’t do. Evan’s not coming.”

Man, thought Reno as he saw Kyrie off. It seemed like the Turks had got caught up in a young lovers’ quarrel. He burst out in laughter.

“What’s going on?”

Inquired Rude, who had been watching the situation develop, as he came closer. He found it even funnier when it occurred to him that, despite Rude’s blunt manner, it seemed he was actually quite interested.

“She said she was hungry, and was gonna go get some food.”

“It’s amazing how much she underestimates us.”

That’s exactly why we’re the beloved Shin-Ra, laughed Reno. However, he noticed that their opponent was scared of the Turks even now. She had goosebumps on her upper arms to her bare shoulders. She hurled stronger language than needed, and gauged the reaction. Though Evan may be fully at ease, Kyrie was still scared. She probably had a richer imagination than Evan.

“Hey, partner.” Rude said. “She reminds me of Aerith.”

“I was thinkin’ that too.”

So Kyrie, who is feisty, a fighter, a liar, impulsive, stubborn, dishonest, swears, and acts aggressive when she feels scared, but is also a bit naive, reminds them or Aerith!

Top Bottom