Aladdin (2019) - Live Action movie

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
7vZXYJY.jpg

Ghost X

Do the actors in that photo look like they want to be there. None of their expressions are genuine. That's poor acting. Will Smith is probably all "Hoorah, I'm still relevant", but the other two look like they're thinking "Please kill me".

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Do the actors in that photo look like they want to be there. None of their expressions are genuine. That's poor acting. Will Smith is probably all "Hoorah, I'm still relevant", but the other two look like they're thinking "Please kill me".
I would like to know how do you determine that?

Ghost X

It's in the eyes, I think, as always. Hey, I could be imagining things. I really want to see them happy, but am failing to do so :P.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So that you can see a depiction of that story as it would appear in real life, as compared to how it was presented as an animated cartoon?

X :neo:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I don't have as much of an attachment to Aladdin as I do say Beauty & The Beast or The Little Mermaid, so I think I can watch this one with fewer concerns.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....They superimposed Will Smith's face to the Genie's body.... Like dayum, what the fuck?

LOL I don't even know what the fuck this movie is.

This movie has a non-creeper, sexy looking Jafar, that's like the only thing it's got going so far.

Disney strip mining its own film history is kinda hilarious at this point.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Between japhwoar and this I think they missed the brief by a huggggggeeeee margin. Aladdin was one of my all-time Disney favourites but this looks gash.

Top Bottom