Aladdin (2019) - Live Action movie

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
The Aladdin Live Action film is getting a sequel which will also be a remake of the animated sequel to Aladdin.

The Return of Jafar is reportedly being adapted as a sequel to Walt Disney Pictures' 2019 remake of Aladdin, marking the first time an animated direct-to-video Disney film is adapted to live-action.[20]

I sort of had a feeling this would happen, but I didn't think it really really happen.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
It'll be different considering how the Remake version of Genie is now
Human and married with Delia with kids
, and while it'd be cool to have Iago's original voice actor return, that's not happening(like how Aladdin 3 story never made to KH3 and probably won't return anymore which is sad).

Next they'll announce a live action remake of the Lion King 2 as a sequel to the remake of the first film that just came out. At least that's what I predict anyway.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
This is news I discovered months back, but you're right. I do also know that while the sequel won't be an adaptation of the original movie's sequels, they possibly considering on burrowing elements from both films:

Like say, events between when you-know-who is you-know-what to the final scene. Like with Maleficent and that movie's sequel.

Top Bottom