• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Album of Awesome

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That something was the sound effects, which are missing from the soundtrack I captured it from.

Why would you want the sound effects in the song O_o Does that mean this is no good?

Last edited:

jelly

Pro Adventurer
~*MUPPET BABIES*~

:joy:

As for the "cool" themes, people pretty much took them already incl. Carmen Sandiego and Swat Cats.

I was never a fan of Thundercats but it's got a nice intro.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's also talked over, and unlike Patrick Stewart, it's not helping.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
UNDERGRADS, PEPPER ANN, BOBBY'S WORLD, RECESS, STICKN AROUND, BREAKER HIGH, STUDENT BODIES, GOOSEBUMPS, FREAKY STORIES ETC.

I dunno how to exclaim my love for you people other than capslocking. I also spy some of the best Canadian tv... ever.

Song non-applicable, but the Are You Afraid of the Dark? intro used to scare me shitless as a kid. Same with Eerie Indiana.

anyways, 2000s in cartoons. Also shows how many I still watch...

A version of this song with altered lyrics was used for the Jackie Chan adventures credits. I can't find that version, so here's the actual song.

aaaaaand finally

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ryu, is this the King Arthur that you have listed?

If so, it's King Arthur and the Knights of Justice. :)

I don't think I ever really watched it much but I saw a couple episodes. :)

Also, in case anyone remembers this:

Last edited:
UNDERGRADS, PEPPER ANN, BOBBY'S WORLD, RECESS, STICKN AROUND, BREAKER HIGH, STUDENT BODIES, GOOSEBUMPS, FREAKY STORIES ETC.

I dunno how to exclaim my love for you people other than capslocking. I also spy some of the best Canadian tv... ever.
I tried to look for a YTV from the 90s guide. :P

Song non-applicable, but the Are You Afraid of the Dark? intro used to scare me shitless as a kid. Same with Eerie Indiana.
Eerie Indiana was SO GOOD! Also I have Are You Afraid of the Dark season one on dvd.

Do the words "I'm cold" still scare you too? XP

Also <3 for you for Ruby Gloom. Have you heard the alternate intro? It's also amazing.

EDIT: I am ashamed of not posting Reboot earlier.

EDIT EDIT: This theme is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Thanks everyone for making me remember my childhood. I love you guys ;.;

I'd include Dungeons and Dragons, but I just noticed that the English version didn't have any intro music XD

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered this one:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Is Roby Gloom aired outside of Canada at all? Because I had never heard of it before Brooke brought it up one other time. It looks cute. :)

Is Roby Gloom aired outside of Canada at all? Because I had never heard of it before Brooke brought it up one other time. It looks cute. :)
I think I brought it up showing you my purse and wallet that I posted on pupeegirl.

Ruby Gloom started out as a product line, similar to Emily Strange stuff. Eventually a company decided it would make a cute kids show and now it's on YTV (youth tv filmed in Toronto). I don't think it's outside of Canada. It's something I really want on dvd though cause oh man so cute!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
After much deliberation, I can now present to you ungrateful lot the third in a series, AWESOME 2000.

25 tracks of awesome themes from 2000 to 2009. If you think a theme should be here that I didn't put in, PUT IT IN YOURSELF!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yhdfon000ud/Awesome 2000.rar

GAR!jin to come soon.

Top Bottom