Album of Awesome

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That something was the sound effects, which are missing from the soundtrack I captured it from.

Why would you want the sound effects in the song O_o Does that mean this is no good?

Last edited:

jelly

Pro Adventurer
~*MUPPET BABIES*~

:joy:

As for the "cool" themes, people pretty much took them already incl. Carmen Sandiego and Swat Cats.

I was never a fan of Thundercats but it's got a nice intro.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's also talked over, and unlike Patrick Stewart, it's not helping.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
UNDERGRADS, PEPPER ANN, BOBBY'S WORLD, RECESS, STICKN AROUND, BREAKER HIGH, STUDENT BODIES, GOOSEBUMPS, FREAKY STORIES ETC.

I dunno how to exclaim my love for you people other than capslocking. I also spy some of the best Canadian tv... ever.

Song non-applicable, but the Are You Afraid of the Dark? intro used to scare me shitless as a kid. Same with Eerie Indiana.

anyways, 2000s in cartoons. Also shows how many I still watch...

A version of this song with altered lyrics was used for the Jackie Chan adventures credits. I can't find that version, so here's the actual song.

aaaaaand finally

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ryu, is this the King Arthur that you have listed?

If so, it's King Arthur and the Knights of Justice. :)

I don't think I ever really watched it much but I saw a couple episodes. :)

Also, in case anyone remembers this:

Last edited:
UNDERGRADS, PEPPER ANN, BOBBY'S WORLD, RECESS, STICKN AROUND, BREAKER HIGH, STUDENT BODIES, GOOSEBUMPS, FREAKY STORIES ETC.

I dunno how to exclaim my love for you people other than capslocking. I also spy some of the best Canadian tv... ever.
I tried to look for a YTV from the 90s guide. :P

Song non-applicable, but the Are You Afraid of the Dark? intro used to scare me shitless as a kid. Same with Eerie Indiana.
Eerie Indiana was SO GOOD! Also I have Are You Afraid of the Dark season one on dvd.

Do the words "I'm cold" still scare you too? XP

Also <3 for you for Ruby Gloom. Have you heard the alternate intro? It's also amazing.

EDIT: I am ashamed of not posting Reboot earlier.

EDIT EDIT: This theme is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Thanks everyone for making me remember my childhood. I love you guys ;.;

I'd include Dungeons and Dragons, but I just noticed that the English version didn't have any intro music XD

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered this one:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Is Roby Gloom aired outside of Canada at all? Because I had never heard of it before Brooke brought it up one other time. It looks cute. :)

Is Roby Gloom aired outside of Canada at all? Because I had never heard of it before Brooke brought it up one other time. It looks cute. :)
I think I brought it up showing you my purse and wallet that I posted on pupeegirl.

Ruby Gloom started out as a product line, similar to Emily Strange stuff. Eventually a company decided it would make a cute kids show and now it's on YTV (youth tv filmed in Toronto). I don't think it's outside of Canada. It's something I really want on dvd though cause oh man so cute!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
After much deliberation, I can now present to you ungrateful lot the third in a series, AWESOME 2000.

25 tracks of awesome themes from 2000 to 2009. If you think a theme should be here that I didn't put in, PUT IT IN YOURSELF!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yhdfon000ud/Awesome 2000.rar

GAR!jin to come soon.

Top Bottom