• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Alien³: The Unproduced Screenplay [Dark Horse]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Seems like it'll be a damned good place to start. If you ever wanna make a thread and give a loose range of interests, I'm sure we could get ya some other recommendations on some series worth jumping into.

X :neo:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Thanks mo chara :monster: I've heard good things about The Wicked and the Divine series of graphic novels. And apparently the Power Rangers Boom Comics line is stellar, and I'm a big Power Rangers dork :monster: I figure Alien3 would be a good point to start at cause I already love the universe so it'll be like swimming with armbands on

This is kinda neat, I like getting in to new mediums :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Oh man, if you're a fan of Power Rangers, I think that you'd have an absolutely MAGNIFICENT time with the comics run. I'd wholeheartedly recommend that as I was loving the series to bits as someone who only had distant fond memories of Power Rangers as a kid.

X :neo:

Top Bottom