• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

All Final Fantasy fanart, excluding VII

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
jKyNZ5z.jpg

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
^ It's hard for Vivi to NOT to adorable, but that fan artist made him even more-so, if that's possible.

xfdte9.jpg

119xkec.jpg

nmkqxd.jpg

bj9w29.jpg

35kr9qa.jpg

33da2v4.jpg

xkskz5.jpg

I really wish that Squall had an interesting personality (because it's not really lively enough for my liking, and even Cloud does broody better), because he's got a great design. I don't really count Leon since I think everyone prefers his KH personality.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
FF drawn by famous mangakas

Image is huge, right click and open it on a new tab to see full resolution.
sy7G2Xw.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Can we establish a rule to always give credit+link to the original artists please? :monster:

If the artist is unknown, try using google reverse image search to find the source.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Sorry, I had intended to paste it into the one with Yuna and the summons but must have forgot. Edited it in now :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Can we establish a rule to always give credit+link to the original artists please? :monster:

If the artist is unknown, try using google reverse image search to find the source.

Yeah I always search for the artist before posting stuff. I think there was one time I posted art where I couldn't find the artist :closedmonster: Makes me sad because I like to give credit.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Credit to the artist which I cannot find right now (and will try to link later), but this artwork is too precious to not share immediately:

15965218_1879713175591299_5316527610678366569_n.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Someone is chopping onions in the office I mean...

I'm not crying it's just raining on my face...

Top Bottom