AMV//GMV Round 2

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
COPY PASTA TIME~

Rules:
-Create a video that you feel fits the theme: Romance.
-Any footage acceptable: Anime, Games, Movies, Television series, etc.
-Minimum length: 1:00 min. Maximum length: 3:00 min.
-Post the video in this thread when you are finished.
-Due date: End of the month ( if you need an extension go ahead and ask =P )
-Optional: Put a video description along with the video. (The programs//songs you used, the story presented in your video, how long it took you to make, anything you'd like, really.)

If you think the minimum/maximum lengths should be changed it's not a big deal, just let me know. Once everyone has posted, we'll vote. =) Anyone can join this btw, so don't be shy~ As long as you post the video up within the due date//extension date it counts.
HAVE FUN AND STUFF.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I tried portraying something here and I probably really failed at it lol. ANYWAY IT'S DONE it's kinda simple but ehhh. ^^;

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Could I ask for the deadline to be extend for a week? I've just got a ton of deadlines for the end of this mouth and for the first of May and even though I've got an idea for this round I don't have the time to actually edit it till then. So is that okay? (really, really sorry)

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
My entry! TBH it's probs fits the previous theme better :lol: but it still has something in it to do with love and romance....?

Last edited:

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
This wasn't the video I was planning to make, but it's gonna take me waay too long to make it, so I'm using this one instead. Sorry for being so late!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
your video.. my heart. </3

anyway I want to ask if anyone else is planning to submit? Otherwise I think I should close this soon and open voting :'D

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
I don't think anyone else will submit anything so you should just go ahead and open voting. At least there won't be any losers XD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh woops I forgot about this thank you for reminding me lol! <3 Alright will do. And there are never any losers. <3

Top Bottom