An Aeriseph and Sephissnei Fics Planned

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I have two ffvii au stories being planned, the Aeriseph will be going out of Canon, the idea is sephiroth destroys jenova in nibelheim and goes into hiding and more or less hunted down by shinra this is also the au where cloud did make soldier and he is the one going after sephiroth, of course Genesis will be involved also the Genesis war happens later.

Basically events of crisis core happens later also the three remnants appear as well as deepground, the Sephissnei one is semi Canon which basically Genesis causes nibelheim which does not happen in Aeriseph au no shinra does instead and frames sephiroth, this semi Canon au has many events of ffvii happen with sephiroth remaining good, also in this Canon au cloud not only gets with both aerith and Tifa aka the clerifa ship he also gets with Jessie who lives in both stories.

So cloud will have a sort of harem minus yuffie and some other female characters cause I am having him with only tifa aerith and Jessie, I just want to have Jessie be part of the clerifa otp3 cause she deserves it being serious here! Square ya better have given her a good backstory and more scenes! Now the rest of you sit down and drink your goddamn tea!!! Cid's words not mine lol

Top Bottom