• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

An Aeriseph or A Sephissnei au?

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I got a ffvii au with SephirothxCissnei in it but I am thinking of more sephiroth ones, and asking should I do one where he gets with Aerith since one original concept they were lovers or another one of him getting with Cissnei.

Sephissnei is a rarepair in ffvii only like four fics I seen of them one called another side by mystwalker on ff.net is a good one though it's sequel has not been updated in like two years or so I also ship Aeriseph so was wondering if any of you have ideas which I should do, cause I am no longer in a massive writer's block I've had for months lol and now just need ideas and these two are one of them and basically which one should I do.

Mystwalker was a really good fanfictioneer.
Aerith/Sephiroth is a popular pairing so I think you'd get a lot more readers for that one.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Mystwalker was a really good fanfictioneer.
Aerith/Sephiroth is a popular pairing so I think you'd get a lot more readers for that one.
Honestly been kind of thinking about that, I don't know what happened to mystwalker wish I knew but Been reading Aeriseph stuff again so I might

Top Bottom