An affiliate request I got in yon Mail

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol I think got the hint, but I might not have checked this thread again, so... :monster:

But awww you guys make me fell all warm and squishy on the inside. ^_^

What size should a button be now?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
About the width and height of those on the frontpage, preferably the height of the smaller one, for consistency.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Hey, while you're at it, how about www.ff-xiii.net and www.finalfantasyunion.com as affiliates? The first is run by FFK, and im on staff there. The other is run by the podcast hosts and Hardedge from acf. They have great podcasts and are really up to date with great content. And im sure they would happily affiliate with thelifestream.

/end of pitch :P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I already (attempted to) contact XIII.net, and FFU looks pretty impressive. If you'd be able to contact them, that would be awesome :monster:.

Pixel

The Pixie King
One thing about KHInsider. We(ff-xiii.net) affiliated with them about a year ago and were kinda overrun by members who were banned from there, and noobs, because it was announced either on their main page or forums.

It'll bring members, but just be careful

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Yes I know those kinds... I usually enter on their forums... and there's a lot of idiot members.... but I belive on TLS staff, I belive on their judgement, as I've seen their great work since AC.net.
I know they can use this affiliation to positive stuff.....but Pixel... you're right when you say those things

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll skip KHInsider if it brings noobs / morons, kplzthx. It would give us a load more visitors then, but would it be worth it?

Heartstation looks good, how much visitors do they get and whatnot?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lololol :monster:. I'll see if I cba / remember tomorrow, but right now, I'd prefer to focus on the move to vB.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I dunno...I don't think we should be too quick to turn away from KH Insider. I mean, n00bs are gonna happen. If we enforce the rules and don't let our forums descend into gamefaqs stupidity, then we'll snap them into decent members in no time.

I just don't think we should totally close our options just on the prospect of n00bs. They're everywhere, tbh :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Mako has a point, to be honest. Besides, if people are too incessantly stupid that affords us the opportunity to mock them, which should not be overlooked, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Minus the fact that it makes us look like morons, that's a good point :monster:.

My point is serious though - don't make fun of morons, it'll make them bigger morons and it diminishes one's own perceived intelligence.

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
I'm publishing the site and forums here on Brazil.... using TLS as the source of the news and telling ppl that here's a good site....
Me and some friends are thinking a way to bring some brazilian users to here....

Pixel

The Pixie King
Apparently we're already on the FF-XIII affiliate list. x-soldier contacted ffk awhile ago about it, so all's good :D

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Minus the fact that it makes us look like morons, that's a good point :monster:.

My point is serious though - don't make fun of morons, it'll make them bigger morons and it diminishes one's own perceived intelligence.
orly? :monster:

Top Bottom