An Introduction is in order.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Greetings everyone.

Names Marcus and I am here to eat all the cookies, make friends and talk games and such.

also Morrigan and Lex made me join.... Violence may have been used.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You come from the land of my grandparents, so naturally I approve.
Welcome aboard, the cookies are over on the....no wait, they're all gone. Fucksticks.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Buttons? Oh man, I love buttons!

Also hello! :monster:

Ghost X

:closedmonster::monster:________ :closedmonster::monster:________ :closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster:
:closedmonster::monster:________ :closedmonster::monster:________________ :closedmonster::monster:
:closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster: _________________:closedmonster::monster:
:closedmonster::monster:________:closedmonster::monster: _________________:closedmonster::monster:
:closedmonster::monster:________:closedmonster::monster:_________ :closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster::closedmonster::monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
^ You should make your own intro thread, so we can all say hello, and then you should go on a posting spree throughout the forums! :D

Top Bottom