• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

An RP Section

Do you think we should have an RP Section

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Lord Dragonis

Endless Darkness
I searched RP On the search bar and nothing popped up, So my apologies if this has been suggested

I think it would be cool if we had an rp section, Add some more to the forums and what not, umm..yea, thats my two bits...and a few words

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Not sure if we even have enough members that are interested...O.o
It might turn out to be a dead zone.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I wouldn't be opposed to having a rp section if enough members wanted it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm personally not in favor of RP or any forum activity not related to this site's topic (i.e. FF and some general chat. I wasn't a particular fan of the art section, nor would I be of an RP section. Plus, there'd have to be enough activity in the area to warrant it.

Off course, if there's enough people that want the section, there's little I can do to stop it. Well, I could ban, but that would make me look bad, :monster:. I'd say that there'd have to be a minimum of five active participants at all times to warrant the existence of the section.

But in either case, I'm not in favor of it.

Top Bottom