An urgent request for help...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Who here is good at FFXV?

Particularly the Pitioss Dungeon?

I'm like. At the end of my wits and I have only like 10 more minutes to go but it's like the longest most difficult 10 minutes of platforming hell.

Does anyone want to help me with this? Pleeeeease? I'm begging. Like, I will shareplay my PS4 game and let someone take control of this game through this dungeon and get me out of here, because I just am at my limit. I don't want to quit it but if *ANYONE* can help a mofo out and do this, I'll even compensate you. Yes, that's how real it is. But just.

GET. ME. OUT. OF. HERE.

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Is it something one of those GameFAQs walkthroughs can't help with?

(I have never done a game without a walkthrough before so like... Idk if this counts as cheating ?)

Good luck!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The Pitioss Dungeon is a platforming hell dungeon that you have to complete to earn the Black Hood accessory and unlock the final extra subquests of dungeon explorations. I'm inside it, about 2/3rds done with it. But I just want someone familiar with it to just... Bail me out. I dunno if someone is capable of that here but I thought I'd try before I turn myself inside out trying again....

Just. This is hell. Noctis will never escape at this rate.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I completed it just last year and died after I got out because I crashed the Regalia and was so upset I never went back to complete it. What part specifically are you stuck at?

Time stamp 37:20

I can't make the jump onto the tiny steel beam. I'm so close. lol

VanuriaFellspar

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Violet
If you're falling off / rolling off after you land, try warp striking (I actually can't remember if you can or not) not in the direction of the beam itself but the platform it connects to. You should land on the beam and roll against the wall as opposed to off the beam - the same holds true for jumping onto it, too, I believe! I think you may also be able to do a mid-air swing to prevent the roll, which I might have done, but I can't say for sure :(

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sadly warping is turned off. You can't do it here. And yeah, mid-air swinging helps but some of the lands are just so fucking precise. Ugh.

I'm making progress slowly.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thanks for your support everyone, I didn't think my panicked protestations against such a hellish dungeon would be so noticed xDD

The hilarious thing was I went into the dungeon pretty blind. I had no idea it was this hard until it started. That was one of the most unique optional dungeons I've seen in any Final Fantasy.

is it weird that the story of your struggles makes me want to finally play this game :sadpanda:

Oh wow, you haven't yet? I'd certainly recommend the Royal Edition of FFXV. It's been forged, resculpted, and remolded into a more complete, polished and enjoyable game. I have been loving the hell out of it. It's fun and got lots to do. It took about a year but they finally got it right. :mon:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Oh wow, you haven't yet? I'd certainly recommend the Royal Edition of FFXV. It's been forged, resculpted, and remolded into a more complete, polished and enjoyable game. I have been loving the hell out of it. It's fun and got lots to do. It took about a year but they finally got it right. :mon:
i couldn't afford it when it was originally released, and as time went on and dlc was released i thought 'oh they'll bring out an all-in-one version later' (as i stare at my shelf with the 'digital contents collection' of ffxiii-2 which i own despite having the original and dlc because i had money and little self-respect and it doesn't even include every single piece of dlc the cheeky bastards). then they did release the royal edition but still kept releasing more dlc and i'm just here like. square, my dude, my guy, don't do this

now the rest of the stuff for it has been cancelled i'm hoping for a final complete edition soon :sadpanda:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well the Royal Edition literally has all of the DLC that will be included in it, minus any that are no longer around like the Assassin's Creed event thing.

It's like 24 bucks or so on ebay. That's brand new. That's where I got mine. I mean, it doesn't get any cheaper than that, and that includes the Season Pass which will include Episode Ardyn that releases in March of this year. :mon:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
oh, i didn't know it had a season pass as well. wtf version was i thinking of, lol

i might get it, then

although i wish i could have got this one because that's a cool looking box (and an original pre-patched version of the game so i can see what that was like) but i guess that will have to wait until i marry into money and can have luxuries like multiple editions of the same game just for the box

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I doubt Episode Ardyn gets included in the season pass (it wasn't announced back when the pass was, so they have no reason to include it), but everything else is there in the Royal Edition. Just go ahead and get that. There's not going to be a better deal.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It's fucking done.

I beat it.

I fucking BEAT IT.

I hope the sadist that created that dungeon gets arrested by Interpol for Crimes Against Humanity.

EDIT: Noctis was in there for the equivalent of 6 days. Wow.

My dude. I am proud of you.

Pitioss Dungeon is hell, and I will never play through it without cheating AGAIN. The only accessories in there worth a shit are the Genji Gloves and the Black Hood, and you don't even acquire them until you get to the end of the damn dungeon. This place reveals NO lore, nothing remotely worth traipsing through 11 hours of pure, unadulterated hell. The accessories and random shite you find can be found ANYWHERE in abundance in Eos. I sold so much crap after that place I became a gillionaire. :monster:

And then I found out I had to fly the Regalia back there just to do that one sidequest. :closedmonster:

You don't even get a damn trophy for completing Pitioss.

SAD.

Top Bottom