And now, the end is near....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunoichi

dead
And so I face the final curtain...

Well it seems my short time on this forum is about to come to a halt. Work, home and life in general needs my attention and so I'm sticking this place on holiday. Nice meeting and talking to folk on here and that's it lol (although I might be back in the future, but not sure.) See ya!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
sux. Good luck with shit, hope you can come back soon.

A

Great Old One
[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=493.msg16290#msg16290 date=1234209592]
Aww, you'd better come back, ya hear? ^3^
[/quote]
Yeah :) I hope you come back soon!~

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
good luck. I understand completely. Ill probably have to eventually as well as grad school gets more intense.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dude just balance it better, it's what I do. Don't puss out on it completely, jesus :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Do what you gotta do. I probably only talked to you once, but you seem cool.

Later.

kunoichi

dead
Well I've managed to sort out at least one main problem that caused me stress ( landlord, courts and facing eviction, which thankfully has been avoided.) So since I've still a roof over my head I can resume posting once more.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=493.msg17895#msg17895 date=1234603104]
Well I've managed to sort out at least one main problem that caused me stress ( landlord, courts and facing eviction, which thankfully has been avoided.) So since I've still a roof over my head I can resume posting once more.
[/quote]

Good, good! I'm glad you're not under that stress. Wow; I remember similar back in 2007 (minus the courts), when I had my own place. Ugh. Long story. Anyhow, I'm glad you're safe and with shelter, everything worked out. Everything is worked out, yes? *hugs* :)

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=493.msg17895#msg17895 date=1234603104]

[/quote]

This is why i'm too afraid to move out of home atm. D: Glad its all sorted.

kunoichi

dead
Thank's guys :) , guess this reminds me that a place like this is somewhere I need to chillout in when life throws it's crap at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom