Angela [Marvel]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, my introduction to Angela was in the Guardians of the Galaxy when her and Gamora had their little bromance-like thing going on with them killing just about anything they could get their hands on in HUGE numbers - and I really enjoyed them. At some point (that I totally missed), she jumps off of their team and Venom joins up with them, and now she's go her own little series going that's stuffed to the gills with some Asgardian things.

I'm not 100% on how things are going with her now that she's separated from their group, and running in her own series, but it's interesting. Between this and the new Thor, I'm getting a bit more of Asgardian background, and I'm interested in seeing what's up in the long run.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Queen of Hel has been a decent comic, but I don't think it's really my jam. It's heavily focused on Angela and Serah's relationship, and less of her just being a cosmic badass, so I think that Thor might end up stepping into place of this comic for me in ANAD.

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
Angela's writer, Marguerite Bennett has gone full tilt on crazy SJW bullshit.

CZxCIsHWYAAhfVv.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I've really enjoyed Angela and it's a good comic, but it moving out of the mystical and more towards her romance meant that it's not a comic I'm still reading (since I moved to The Mighty Thor for the balance I was looking for). I'm quite interested in seeing what you think of it, and hopefully get to hear more of what's going on in it, and if I ever get 'round ta getting into it again.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That dialogue is absolutely hilarious. I might be tempted to read this...

...in six months when it comes out on the Marvel unlimited app.

Top Bottom