• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Any celebs playing this?

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Looks like the voice of Yuffie is also doing a playthrough of this. It's missing a few videos unfortunately, but might be fun for getting an idea of her.

EDIT -

She is yesuzie on Twitch. For some reason the link is broken when posted here.

Umatbru

TLS's Resident Troll
I wonder if FF7 would appeal to Rage Against The Machine, considering the anti-corporate themes shared between the two?

I also wonder if Silverchair would like this game?, because if FF7 had a soundtrack album (has opposed to the score albums by Nobuo Uematsu), Anthem For The Year 2000 would be on it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then again, Silverchair, like me, are Australian, so at best they wouldn't understand FF7, or at worst they'd hate it for the same reasons I do (No FF1-6, Incoherent plot, Can't PD Aerith, etc).

villains23

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
v

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I know your pain Robert but I have already resolved this. I want both kek

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA