Anyone ever visit the FF7 Citadel?

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
FF7 Citadel was the OG site for anything FF7. I just checked and it's STILL around! And it still has nearly the same format from the late 90s!

I always wanted to chat to whoever made it and thank them, it was literally the only FF7 site that existed back when the game came out and I love that it's still around.

If you haven't seen it before go to FF7 citadel.com, and especially check out the old Rumors page that has hilariously outdated rumors that never surfaced.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I probably haven't seen this website for ages. Some of the pages seem oddly familiar! Oh this adorable old-fashioned design. And the section called "What we shouldn't have seen" is still mindblowing. I wonder if this scenario will play out in the Remake Part II somehow :mon:

Yeah, I remember going there when I first got in to FFVII; I distinctly remember reading that page about Aerith's "ghost" in the church, since I was really curious about what the deal with that was. It's nice to see that it's still up. The fact that the layout still looks the same is really endearing.

Skimming through some of the pages, I found this kind of amusing:
There's been some confusion over the two names Aeris and Aerith. Most people think of the 'Flower Girl' as Aeris, while a few remaining old-timers persist to call her Aerith.
It's pretty much the opposite nowadays. :monster:

Top Bottom