• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Anyone use Play-Asia?

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I was wondering if anyone here uses play-asia for imports? I use theme very once in a while, just kind of depends.

I was wondering too if anyone ever tried their affiliate program, where you gain credit for people who buy things through your links. I was thinking of doing it but Im not sure. I probably only would if people on here use Play Asia and would use my link I would use when they buy stuff from there.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I use them for anything they'll ship to Europe, which is everything but PS3 or PSP games (unless there's some pre-order bonus I particularly want, since they don't usually seem to get those).

I don't have any experience using their affiliate program, though.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Yeah, I tend to use it for more import stuff that will never be brought over here.

I figured I might sign up for the thing if I know enough people that use Play Asia and wouldnt mind going through the link Id have to help me out since you get part of the sales if they go through it. With Advent Children Complete and everything coming up, I thought I might try it.

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer
I've ordered the Limited Edition Dissidia soundtrack and a PSP cover from there before. I've gotten both pretty quickly. :monster:

I don't know anything about the affiliate program either, though. Sorry.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I'm with the affiliate program, but I'm waiting before I post links. I don't see any harm in doing it. It doesn't cost anything.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Cool, thanks Masamune. Well, I doubt Ill do it then since you are part of it and will post links. Im almost willing to bet you have more pull here than I do XD

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
hmm, well I signed up for it. I asked if we are able to put this stuff in our sigs or something or make a post about it, so Im awaiting confirmation if I can or cant.

Isabella

Your Mom
Dunno, that's why I'm asking. :monster:

I live in the US and I've ordered from Amazon UK before, but don't know if JP is different.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Ive been on some music forums and I believe that Amazon JP does ship overseas. I can ask a few people and get back to you if you want though

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to know for sure, if you don't mind. I just know there's some site out there that will ship to the US if you have some other address in Japan or something? I don't know, but it sounds pretty whack. :monster:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I just asked on one of the music forums I go to. Ill let you know shortly =P

EDIT: Just found out. I got a response of they do ship to the USA, but since they got rid of their regular airmail option, the shipping is kind of on the steep side.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
No problem. Im used to CD Japan shipping actually. EMS. Fast but pretty expensive.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Yeah, Amazon JP will ship anything but software out of Japan. But since stopped giving international customers a choice for shipping, it's very expensive now. It's like 4000 yen (to Europe).

CDJapan's cheaper shippings aren't too bad either, only take about a week or a little less sometimes.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
I rarely use play-asia. I pretty much just rotate between book off (in LA, for used DVDs/CDs/video games/manga), or online sites like yesasia, cdjapan, amazon or nippon-export, if I'm doing any big orders.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Just letting you guys know that I have a link up if you guys decide to order from FF stuff. Id highly appreciate the support and will even help you guys out if you decide to do something similar at some time, as long as I order from the site.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
Play-asia shipping is a little too high, Yesasia is free sometimes but some of there items are over priced........ebay is always over priced.

kunoichi

dead
Proof if anything that I needz my eyes tested *face palm* so here it was. Anyways play-asia was fine and my CD came in one piece, but my only gripe was having to pay loads just to claim it from the mail. =\

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I used it once to buy my ex a wooden Masamune which I never got around to sending him after I got it. :monster: Since then I kinda forgot about it. Checking it out now, it seems like they never have what you're searching for.. they're always out of stock. :/

Top Bottom