• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Aquaman (DCEU)

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Reminds me of Black Panther. Except Aquabro is Killmonger.

I'm calling him Fishmonger now.

Seems like a fun movie I'm down.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I FRICKING LOVE IT AND MERA IS FRICKING HOT AS HELL

Like I almost want to cosplay Mera now!

But seriously, this trailer in itself is such a treat for the eyes.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
With the release date in December and no Star Wars taking up that spot, I think it really has room to shine. Not to mention with the aesthetic that's going for it, I have a suspicion that China is gonna go NUTS for this film like they did for Warcraft.

It really feels like this is where DC gets their chance at salvation, rather than it being the last broken piece of their Cinematic Universe.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I guess China would chobble it up, but the US and Yurp will probably massively shrug at it.

The last good DC movie was the Dark Knight. I didn't care much for mumbly mask guy who I couldn't fucking understand anyway :monster:. That movie meandered on far too long, too. Although granted, Dark Knight could've been cut short by an hour as well.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Back. Great film. *braces for inevitable slew of 'saved the DCEU' narratives*

Great to see such emphasis put on compassion being these heroes' most heroic trait, all the way from MOS. I'm also down with the plentiful number of badass NPCs, that's one of the fastest ways to my heart.

And Wow Amber Heard is pretty.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I just loved it to bits. SUCH great development and all the characters (aside from Aquaman's hair) looked just like the comics. It felt like how a movie that wanted to kick off a larger universe should've started – I just want to know more about all of the other things going on in this world, and slowly see more things start to expand to intersect with other DC characters.

One of the earliest shots of the film is the Lighthouse Snowglobe sitting on top of H.P. Lovecraft's The Dunwich Horror (though Shadow over Innsmouth might've been more appropriate, since Call of Cthulhu would've been a little on the nose), given the fact that this essentially happens in the film:

x3yDF.jpg

But yeah. A gooddamn blast through and through!

X :neo:

Top Bottom