Archer

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Archer is an animated, half-hour comedy that revolves around the spy agency known as the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and the lives of its employees. Although their work of espionage, reconnaissance missions, wiretapping and undercover surveillances is daunting and enigmatic, every covert operation and global crisis are actually unmitigated occasions for the ISIS staff to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gains, pleasures and prosperity.

The series features the voices of H. Jon Benjamin as the highly skilled yet incredibly vain master spy “Sterling Archer”; Aisha Tyler as fellow agent provocateur “Lana Kane”; Jessica Walter as Archer’s domineering mother and the rapacious CEO of ISIS, “Malory Archer”; Chris Parnell as the easily intimidated comptroller of ISIS, “Cyril Figgis”; Judy Greer as Malory’s loquacious secretary, “Cheryl”; Amber Nash as the discordant director of human resources for ISIS, “Pam Poovey”; and George Coe as Archer’s elderly and always exploited butler, “Woodhouse.”

After just a 10-episode debut season, Archer has gained critical exaltation, a fervid fan base and clear reverence within the television industry. In 2010, H. Jon Benjamin received an Emmy® Award nomination for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his work as the show’s title character, the New York Daily News declared that “Creator Adam Reed showers us with a cascade of twisted comedy that invites everyone to come in and gasp” and the Boston Herald noted that “This spy spoof hits a bull’s-eye with risqué snark and one of the best vocal casts assembled for any animated series.”

I don't even know why I would have to copypaste that blurb since EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS HILARIOUS SHOW

Also, username theme? :3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Also, username theme? :3

My AKA field already has this down :oscar:

But yeah, Archer is easily the funniest thing on TV right now. The amount of times its made me actually burst out laughing is genuinely outrageous. Every line is solid gold.

Tbf, I think that pic sums up the show about as neatly as its possible to do.

AvecAloes

Donator
I. Love. This. Show. Unfortunately, last time I checked, Netflix only has Season 1 up, and I don't have cable, so....I'm really missing out, here. Seriously, though, I go around quoting this show all the time (and too many losers don't have a clue what I'm talking about - poor, ignorant saps :monster:)

JUST THE TIP!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGAZONE

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
tumblr_lv9i0gc3jt1r2x0t8.jpg

tumblr_lv9i0ndTIJ1r2x0t8.jpg

tumblr_lv9i0vVWMm1r2x0t8.jpg

tumblr_lv9i12caLb1r2x0t8.jpg

tumblr_lv9i19QAy81r2x0t8.jpg

tumblr_lv9i1hIKt81r2x0t8.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
You have not seen the last of Conway Stern!!!!

-Which is not my real naaaammmmmeeeeee!!!!!

When does the rest of Season 3 start? Because I want to see more of Nick Furious.

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Honestly though, this feels like one of those shows that seems too good to last that long. I love it to bits, but I would be the saddest panda to see the writers suddenly out of ideas and desperately trying to keep it afloat with silly sub-par gags like other animated comedies have been doing these days.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
My bro got that as his ringtone and I want to punch him

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Holy shit, PLEASE tell me you've been watching Season 3. The Man From Jupiter was good, but El Contador is my new favorite episode EVER. HANDS DOWN.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I only got past the Pirate King arc :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Holy shit, PLEASE tell me you've been watching Season 3. The Man From Jupiter was good, but El Contador is my new favorite episode EVER. HANDS DOWN.

I need to watch the new season. I've got it on my DVR, I just need to watch it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is a great show. I need to watch more of it. I've seen most of the first season.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Season 3 has been fucking excellent. I think that there're only two episodes left though.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
The first 2 episodes of season 3 aired in the UK last night.

Pirate King FTW. :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Season 3 has been great so far. Pam is my new favorite character. And I shit my pants when they brought in Burt Reynolds.

My favorite episode is still Season 2: Placebo Effect aka RAMPAAAAAAAGE!!!!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The one on the train with the Canadian terrorist group was pretty good.

AvecAloes

Donator
Haven't seen any season 3 episodes, and I have one left to watch of season 2 (Netflix ftw). My two favorite episodes so far are the airship one in season 1 and Placebo Effect from season 2 (how dark was that one, though? Ruth! Ah! Poor Ruth!). One of my favorite random clips though has to be the "JUST THE TIP" sequence from season 1 (don't even remember which episode that's from).

Top Bottom