Are Jenova cells genetic

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So I was just thinking about this. We know that Jenova cells are genetic because of two things.

1. Cetra genes are passed on to their children so there's really no reason why Jenova cells wouldn't be.
2. Hojo injected cells into Lucrecia which were then passed onto Sephiroth.

So if Cloud has biological children, then the Jenova cells will be passed onto his kids and Sephiroth could return. I think Cloud should just stick to adopting like he did with Denel. What do you all think?

EDIT
okay changed topic title since, yeah Cloud's kids have been talked about a lot. Let's talk about Jenova cells.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
He's already got Marlene and Denzel, and you want him to try to handle a third one? What kind of sadist are you?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well, if it's a biological kid then, no I don't want him to have a new one, since the Jenova cells would be passed on.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Reported.

stfubitch.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
must you ruin every topic with your spam? This is why posting is so low. People have to come in and screw up someone's topic. If you aren't going to talk about FFVII then I say get out, seriously.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Every topic? What the hell are you on about lol, this is the first FF thread ive bothered to troll in at least a week.

Your confusing me with mako obviously.
edit:

anyway god forbid i spam a thread whos subject has probably been debated a few hundred times already over the last decade. Its just a game and guess what cloud will never have children so who gives a shit? Im not arguing your right to talk about more stupid shit on this forum but come on why talk about shit thats never going to happen anyway in a compilation that SE has forgotten about?

Seriously,
srsly.jpg

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Quex, if you're creating this topic to be mock offended in, that's the same as trolling.

As to the OP's points, Cetra DNA and Jenova Cells are not Analogous. At all.
A parasite that infects a mother and a fetus during pregnancy is not the same as a parasite that is passed on through semen or eggs.
You have assumed equivalency where there is none, and made up a property of Jenova.

And that's only if he still has the cells post AC/C.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Quex, if you're creating this topic to be mock offended in, that's the same as trolling.
But they make it so easy :monster:

anyway god forbid i spam a thread whos subject has probably been debated a few hundred times already over the last decade. Its just a game and guess what cloud will never have children so who gives a shit? Im not arguing your right to talk about more stupid shit on this forum but come on why talk about shit thats never going to happen anyway in a compilation that SE has forgotten about?
whoa, punctuation dude XD
Also I've seen other things such as "CAN" Cloud kids, but this is a SHOULD Cloud have kids... or something.

And that's only if he still has the cells post AC/C.
But Geostigma is still around in DoC, and Geostigma is made of Jenova Cells and Negative lifestream, so cells still exist post AC/C.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
But they make it so easy :monster:

They make it too easy to troll reflexively?

But Geostigma is still around in DoC, and Geostigma is made of Jenova Cells and Negative lifestream, so cells still exist post AC/C.

Jenova cells are still around. No one is denying that.

Cloud might not have his any longer.

Evasion of primary point- DNA and cellular parasites are not the same AT ALL- Noted.
Evasion of secondary point- Not all parasite pass on through sperm or to offspring post infection- also Noted.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They make it too easy to troll reflexively?
Well..yeah :monster: and they fall for my counter trolling every time.
But I won't do it anymore :(

... today...

now:
Evasion of primary point- DNA and cellular parasites are not the same AT ALL- Noted.
Evasion of secondary point- Not all parasite pass on through sperm or to offspring post infection- also Noted.
But Lucrecia was injected with Jenova cells so Sephiroth would have them. Why else would they inject her?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
You are excused. Please try and avoid staining the antique furniture by doing all your crying in the designated areas.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
You are excused. Please try and avoid staining the antique furniture by doing all your crying in the designated areas.

I will, and when the other guests call in complaining about an old woman weeping on the floor above them, keep in mind its me.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I shall, and then I shall direct them to the mockarium for the 5 PM pointing and laughing.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Every topic? What the hell are you on about lol, this is the first FF thread ive bothered to troll in at least a week.

Your confusing me with mako obviously.
edit:

Seriously,
srsly.jpg

You know, deep down inside I agree with you, but come on, it is rude just to hijack someone's topic. Spammy stupidity is one of the drawbacks of this community, and I know you're too smart for it.

The Staff (and hopefully soon the members as well) are trying to think up some stuff to inject some life around here (FFVI Ultimania/whatever it is anyone?). Until then, I'd like to keep the stupid shit on a minimum just as insurance that the place doesn't totally devolve.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So I guess we can all agree that Jenova cells are genetic, cool.

Top Bottom