Arrow (CW)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Count me on the hype train. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
:monster:

diggle.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Premier pictures!

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-13.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-06.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-05.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-21.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-08.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-03.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-12.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-04.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-19.jpg

ustv-arrow-season-4-premiere-11.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I've never watched Constantine, but it was interesting how they introduced both via the past and present. The whole "Call me when you need me" line was almost too real and reminded me of when Stephen Amell was rallying behind the show months ago.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I've never watched Constantine, but it was interesting how they introduced both via the past and present. The whole "Call me when you need me" line was almost too real and reminded me of when Stephen Amell was rallying behind the show months ago.

That scene was actually made specifically to feel like that moment when Stephen Amell reached out to try and help, so it did its part.

Also, the Peacock feather was a throwaway line that Matt Ryan improvised the back scratching with it -- made all the more hilarious by the fact that NBC's logo is a peacock.

X :neo:

Top Bottom