Assassin's Creed (series)

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
... I think I should be avoiding this thread because I know I won't be able to play this game for like a month because LOL ESSAYS AND FINALS?!

sigh.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
... I think I should be avoiding this thread because I know I won't be able to play this game for like a month because LOL ESSAYS AND FINALS?!

sigh.
What is this essays and finals? I do not know the meaning of those words. All I know is that Revelations is coming out on Tuesday. Everything else means nothing to me.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
What is this essays and finals? I do not know the meaning of those words. All I know is that Revelations is coming out on Tuesday. Everything else means nothing to me.
I CAN'T AFFORD TO IGNORE EVERYTHING SOB.

Tetsujin

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah
AKA
Tets
Got the game today and completed the first DNA sequence.

I really wanted to know what Lucy's condition was after ACB. I have my answer, it seems. :monster:

Played a little multiplayer too but got pwned in Assassinate. ._.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hidari Shotaro said:
I really wanted to know what Lucy's condition was after ACB. I have my answer, it seems. :monster:
Are you sure you want to read this?
Last warning be prepared for a huge spoiler
Lucy's dead apparently. Guess I'm changing my name to Merthur. :monster:

Spoiler about Revelations ahead. You have been warned.
I'm watching a walkthrough on YouTube and I saw Subject 16 talking to Desmond. I knew that had to be him. Ezio looks extremely badass.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He is good looking and sadly I must say that aside from the intro Ezio doesn't look very attractive and Desmond who I always thought was easy on the eyes looks like shit. Who is Sofia anyways?

Is that in sequence 3? I don't think I gotten that yet.

AKA
Noctis
I think Ezio looks fine. I think Desmond looks horrible because he's been comatose for quite some time, lol. At least Altair looks perfect as usual. :awesome:

Sofia as in Ezio's future wife? She's the one you see on the boat at the start of the game.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I don't like Ezio's eyes. Yes the comatose state has not been kind to Desmond. I still haven't got a chance to play as Altair.

Oh so that's her name. I honestly didn't know that was her. Subject 16 scares me a little bit.

OneWingedDemon said:
Like I said there he looks pretty hawt but in normal scenes he really doesn't look attractive to me.

Top Bottom