Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark

idk what your problem is :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
It's cause I can't BBCode b'aww

which is ironic cause I'm a designer you'd think I'd know :| lol html/css only

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So. Ezio's a bit of a cradle-snatcher. Good job on the young wife though dude.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Well whatever the hell the code's called, that. I can't do it.

But yeah w2g Ezio with the young wife~

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
The times, guys. Old men scored hot young chicks all the time. Besides, they meet in Revelations and Ezio still looks semi-bangable there

Embers makes me sad. Does the tragedy never fucking end for these guys? Ezio, my bb ;___;

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
The times, guys. Old men scored hot young chicks all the time. Besides, they meet in Revelations and Ezio still looks semi-bangable there

Embers makes me sad. Does the tragedy never fucking end for these guys? Ezio, my bb ;___;

Ezio will probably always be bangable tbqh.

And no. No it doesn't. I want to throw them in a bunker and protect them forever.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just out of curiosity, if Ezio is infact not a direct descendant of Altair then how come Revelations continually shows him seeing the ghost of Altair?
Surely if he WERE directly related then it could be the whole reliving his ancestors memories without the animus lol.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just out of curiosity, if Ezio is infact not a direct descendant of Altair then how come Revelations continually shows him seeing the ghost of Altair?
Surely if he WERE directly related then it could be the whole reliving his ancestors memories without the animus lol.

Probably has something to do with the seals Altair recorded his memories on.

Also, who knows if he'll even be able to see Altair like this in the game. It might just be for the trailer or whatever...

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Possibly, I just always assumed that all of them were connected through direct bloodlines. If it's meant to be that Ezio has two children then who wants to take bets that this girl Desmond is meant to find is somehow actually related XD

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
they have to be connected through bloodlines though as the anmius taps into repressed memories in Desmond's DNA. if there's no connection to a person Desmond can't relive their memories.

anyways, my thoughts on assassins creed: 1 was repetitive. 2 and brotherhood have been, quite possibly, the most epic storytelling game of this generation if not ever. i do find myself interested in revelations but only because it will finally wind up Ezio's story and we can move on. as much as i enjoy ezio as a character, his journey is getting a bit boring to me now.

the multiplayer is absolutely tosh though.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
they have to be connected through bloodlines though as the anmius taps into repressed memories in Desmond's DNA. if there's no connection to a person Desmond can't relive their memories.

Well yeah, Desmond is related to Ezio and Altair, but Altair and Ezio aren't related to each other.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
given that Ezio appears to be experiencing the bleeding effect, i'd say Ezio and Altair ARE related in some way.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ezio relives Altair's memories through seals on which he recorded his memories on, not genetic memory. Whether he will actually experience any kind of bleeding effect from those or whether it was just something to make the teaser look fancy remains to be seen imo.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
It was established officially that Altair and Ezio aren't related. So we'll see if the seals are the reason why he can see him (seems likely). We all assumed they were related; the game implied it, but never explicitly said it.

the multiplayer is absolutely tosh though.

Is tosh good or bad?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Possibly, I just always assumed that all of them were connected through direct bloodlines. If it's meant to be that Ezio has two children then who wants to take bets that this girl Desmond is meant to find is somehow actually related XD

I had sort of figured she'd be related to him in some way before it was revealed that Ezio would have two kids. I mean considering the lineage is very old and probably took a lot of turns here and there, I always figured it was possible.

It would be nice to see more female Assassins.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
@The Doctor do you got xbox or ps3? If you have xbox, we need to play multiplayer. Maybe you can help me get better and understand it more. lol

I absolutely love the Assassin's Creed Series. I feel like Altair and Ezio have to be related somewhere along the line since Desmond can assess both of their memories. Maybe they weren't blood related but they both had a kid and somewhere in the huge family tree they became connected?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Well unless they came from two different sides of Desmond's parental lines, they would be connected somewhere through their descendents' marriage. It could be anywhere in the family tree though. Altair goes back like 800 years or something, so there are a lot of branches...

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Well it's already canon that they're not related Ezio is probably related to Desmond through both marriage and blood. It seems to me that Ezio's more immediate ancestors probably married into Altair's later descendants/family, which would explain why there is no blood relation between Ezio and Altair.

I also got to thinking that the girl Desmond is supposed to find is probably going to wind up being his foil somehow. That's just a gut feeling though.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But if Ezio came from Desmond's mother's side, and Altair came from his father's side... they wouldn't be related at all, even through marriage. Desmond (and his parents marriage) would be the only connecting factor.

Still, I think it's likely that one of Ezio's descendents married one of Altair's descendents somewhere along the line. Or it's possible that Ezio's wife is one of Altair's descendents. o.o

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Maybe that's why Desmond is one of the only people who can activate the Apple due to both sides of his family having Assassin blood. Since they're all half-human, half-Those Who Came Before, the mixing of that could produce a more potent effect? I dont know if it makes any sense, but there's gotta be a reason why only Desmond can activate it and I think it has to do with the fact that he's got that double-dose of the ancient blood.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
I thought it was because someone somewhere in Desmond's family tree was somehow related to those Gods or whatever. I have to go through what the Gods say again when Ezio meets with them and when Desmond activates the apple.

That's just what it seemed like to me with some of the stuff that the God lady was saying. Like I said, I have to go through it again though. I'm not for sure he's a descendant of one of the "gods" but it's an idea that crossed my mind.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
In The Truth clips, they mentioned that the true Assassins are a product of the Gods raping their human slaves iirc.

Ezio and Altair are I assume true Assassins unless I missed something because either one could have activated the Apple.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
What I been trying to piece together is the two truths. The one with adam and eve and then the one with subject 16 basically telling Desmond that
Lucy is going to die. And the whole "The Miracle is in the Execution" so I wanna know what is going to come from the gods killing Lucy. Obviously the gods wanted her dead for whatever reason.

The adam and eve one almost seems pointless to me.

Then did anyone notice in the end of the last game that
when they're saying put him back in the animus that it's not Shawn or Rebecca's voices? I wanna know who those strange people are that are putting him back in the animus and how they knew to put him in the animus. Could it be the templars?

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Then did anyone notice in the end of the last game that
when they're saying put him back in the animus that it's not Shawn or Rebecca's voices? I wanna know who those strange people are that are putting him back in the animus and how they knew to put him in the animus. Could it be the templars?

No, it's the Assassins. One of them is William, the one Lucy was in contact with the whole time. The second guy mentions his name briefly.

Top Bottom