Assassin's Creed (series)

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
Gotta ya. That makes a lot of sense with that William guy. I don't remember the other assassin's name either. Was he the one that emailed Desmond the passwords to everyone's accounts though? Or was that someone else?

Did anything else notice that with eagle vision there's a weird red trail leading from the fountain in Monteriggioni to the back of the Villa Auditore? I can't find anything significant about it so I guessed it was for idiots that couldn't find their way back to the hideout. lol

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Aww yeaaaaah

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
That was cool. It seems very inspired by that fan trailer that was posted a while back.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
This one:

Also, I thought I could get away with being lazy and not have to find the video XD

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
THAT ONE!
I tried to find on youtube, but was coming up with all the wrong ones, lolz

Havign watched this again, it's actually very, very similar :huh:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
If anyone doesn't know already ubiworkshop have desmonds brotherhood and revelations hoodies for sale. They won't be sending then out til the end of October though. :(

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ridiculously expensive for a simple hoodie though. It doesn't even have the eagle design or anything.
I was tempted to buy one of the Ezio art pieces though. Alas, no 80 bux to throw around

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ridiculously expensive for a simple hoodie though. It doesn't even have the eagle design or anything.
I was tempted to buy one of the Ezio art pieces though. Alas, no 80 bux to throw around

Nah they got new ones coming out near game release with the eagle on them. You can order them now. I ordered black one. :)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Cosplayer's wet dream: REALLY REALLY HUGE HD Ezio
(print your own poster?)
Assassins-Creed-Revelations-17-08-11-010.jpg

Nah they got new ones coming out near game release with the eagle on them.
About damn time. I really do like Desmond's black/red hoodie

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Did I hear that right? They're using the production artwork and stuff instead of renders we've already mostly seen from marketing? I can't hear him very well, but if that's the case, YAY!!!

I really want this now. FU, Ubi. Let me have my money.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So I got an invite to the private beta this week and I played a bit today.

The main menu's been revamped and it looks great it's easier to navigate but a bit cluttered cause everything's so big. But there are a lot of new features like making a profile and adding emblems to know what character you are among the rest but it might make you stand out in the game as well.

The characters are not the same from Brotherhood but you can now ultra-customize them with the proper levels. You can change the base colors from 8 selections, add accessories, and change their weapons. I'll have to go back and check in detail how much you can change because it depends on each character.

The detection system has been upgrade and omg it's easier to avoid pursuers now. They have whispers play whenever you're near your pursuer so you can hide or stun them with a lot more ease. Also the radial detection system is only for multiple characters, but there is a detection bar that is more specific to your target. It fills up when you're closer and their icon flashes when they're in sight. You can also kill other targets that aren't yours but you get half points.

There are a bunch of new accolades and from the looks of it in-game challenges as well. There's something called "dare" which I think come from your friends and send you dares but I have no idea how that works.

There's also a new point system where you can buy extras for your characters or those emblems/badges I haven't poked around enough with that either.

I'll come back with more info~ once I get to play for a longer amount of time.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Played the beta for a couple of hours. Shit's fun, even though I normally dislike playing online.
Deathmatch is also quite fun. They take away tools like the compass. However, there are no lookalikes in this mode either. :awesome:
The arena is also much smaller in deathmatch.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
The arena's only smaller in Easy Deathmatch from what I noticed I played the regular Deathmatch session and it was way bigger.

Top Bottom